17

The wealthy little stepfather 17

Yan Moyao took Fang Li to go fishing, but Fang Li had never fished and didn't know how to do it. After Yan Moyao helped him get it done, he let him sit down.

"Do you don't want to live anymore, so you are so determined to marry me?" Yan Moyao looked at the lake surface and said, he was reminding Fang Li that marrying him is not far from death.

"It doesn't matter if you die or not, anyway, people are going to die. What matters is how you live when you are alive." Fang Li said: "And the master of Ci'en Temple said, I match your eight characters, is the only person who can marry you until you grow old."

"The master of Ci'en Temple is your great uncle, right?" Yan Moyao has already let people investigated it for these past two days.

Fang Li glanced at Yan Moyao in surprise. It has been decades since his great uncle changed his name to become a monk, and no one else knew about it except his parents and him. Yan Moyao unexpectedly so quick to investigate it.

"What do you mean ah? Do you think, because I wanted to marry you, so I made my uncle lie?" Fang Li said dissatisfiedly: "You can question me, but you can't question my uncle's professional ethics. His profession does not allow him to lie."

"There are many monks who specialize in lying and deceiving." Yan Mo said with a smile.

Fang Li glared at Yan Moyao dissatisfiedly and said, "Those are monks with no professional ethics. My great uncle is a monk with professional ethics."

Yan Moyao: "Whether he has professional ethics or not, I don't believe those words. If you don't want to die, you'd better give up your current thoughts."

"You are really strange." Fang Li curled his lips and said, "I have said it before, as long as you say you hate me, I will never appear in front of you again, and I will also completely give up the idea of ​​marrying you, but you just won't say it."

"You are getting more courageous now. You were trembling with fear when you saw me before, but now you dare to scold me in front of me?" Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and said.

"Before, it was because I believed the rumors, and now I find that you are not so scary." Fang Li said.

"You'd better keep believing." Yan Moyao thought to himself, otherwise it would be very inconvenient for me.

Fang Li saw that the fish float was sinking, and asked suspiciously, "Did a fish take the bait?"

Yan Moyao glanced at it casually and said, "Pull up the fishing rod and take a look at it."

Fang Li stood up, picked up the fishing rod and lifted it up, then panicked and said loudly, "There is a fish, a fish! A fish! A fish!"

Fang Li had never fished before, and when he saw the fish he caught, he was a little flustered.

"It's a fish, not a duck or a dog. No matter how you call it, it won't come over by itself." Yan Mo said, "It's hanging on the hook, You lift the fishing rod up and get it up."

"It's jumping ah!" Fang Li said loudly, "I've never caught a fish before, what should I do with such a big fish? Stop sitting, come and help me!"

"You screamed so loudly, don't say that it jumped straight from your fright, I was even frightened by you." Yan Moyao got up helplessly and went over to help him. Yan Moyao stood behind Fang Li. One hand helped him hold the fishing rod and lifted it up, and one hand caught the flying fish.

"Is it frightened by me? Even if I haven't fished before, I still have common sense..." Fang Li closed his eyes subconsciously and stepped back when he saw the flying fish. The warm touch on Yan Moyao's chest made him stunned for a moment, then opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Yan Moyao. Fang Li looked at him from this angle, and felt that he looked more handsome, and inexplicably made him feel very secure.