15

The wealthy little stepfather 15

After Fang Li and Yan Moyao their mother and son, had eaten, Yue Linhua saw that Yan Moyao did not leave without saying a word, nor did he appear angry or impatient and randomly find excuses to went back to his room, and even finished his meal, which made Yue Linhua very happy, and felt that there was a great chance of this can be done.

Fang Li left after eating, and Yue Linhua asked the driver to take him back.

After Fang Li left, Yan Moyao looked at his mother, waiting for his mother to explain.

"Mo Yao ah, what do you think of this child Fang Li?" Yue Linhua looked at Yan Moyao expectantly and asked.

"What is what do you think? About what aspects how was it?" Yan Moyao asked pretending to be puzzled.

"Mom has good news to tell you, especially good news." Yue Linhua said a little excitedly: "I haven't slept well for the past two days because of this good news."

"Didn't you always not sleep well before?" Yan Moyao said as he raised his teacup.

"Before it was because I was too anxious, but now it is because I am both happy and eager." Yue Linhua looked at Yan Moyao and said, "You know what? I finally helped you find someone who matches your eight characters and the person who can spend a whole life with you, it's Fang Li!"

Yan Moyao paused for a moment, sighed and said, "I told you a long time ago that it is absolutely impossible for me to marry anyone again. After three marriages and three wives dead, do you still think it's not enough? That child is still so young and has a bright future. Do you have to let him forfeit his life here with me? Besides, he is about the same age as the children you adopted. Do you think it is appropriate for him to marry me?"

"I've been helping you looking for it for so many years, I just want to find someone with the same eight characters. If I don't find it, I don't dare to force it too." Yue Linhua said with tears in her eyes: "But finally God has mercy on me, and finally let me find someone who matches your eight characters. Isn't this a chance given to you by God?!"

"I've already told you that I don't believe in any eight characters or not eight characters. In short, don't contact Fang Li anymore, it's impossible for me to marry him." Yan Moyao said firmly: "Neither will I marry anyone else, and you'll drop these ideas from now on."

"I also don't want to harm other people's child for no reason, so I have repeatedly confirmed with the master of Ci'en Temple that Fang Li is indeed a person who matches your eight characters, and is still... is the one who has suffered the catastrophe. No matter how tough his life is, its can't subdue him, and the words of the master of Ci'en Temple can still be trusted." Yue Linhua got up, walked to Yan Moyao's side, sat down, looked at him and said, "When I think of your reputation of conquering your wife and having no children, I feel as if a knife were piercing my heart. I don't dare to have other extravagant hopes, I just hope that there is one person who can accompany you to grow old, and this is the last time, Mom beg you, okay?"

Yan Moyao got up and left without saying a word.

Fang Li had just finished taking a shower and felt thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water, and just walked to the living room with the water glass in his hand, when he suddenly heard the door open, which startled him. He remembered that he told Yan Moyao the door's password.

"It's already so late, are you here for something?" Fang Li asked deliberately.

"I really didn't expect you to have such a skill." Yan Moyao walked up to Fang Li, looked at him and said, "You've even settled my mother. Are you determined to marry me?"