"wait no wait-"

CTTO: caramellahoney

pairings: Camilo Madrigal x GN! Reader

genre: pure fluff

warning/s: none to note

"Really? Amor, I am going to get cold." Camilo bit back a grin as you tugged on his ruana, trying to pry the yellow cloth off of him. After minutes of unsuccessful tugging, you whined and wrapped your arms around his torso, burying your face in his chest. He turned slightly red and huffed, giving in. He gently pushed you off of him and grabbed the ends of the ruana.

"Fine. Here you go." He quickly pulled the fabric over his head and held it out to you, as if it were an offering. Camilo chuckled seeing you immediately brighten up and grin at him. You quickly yanked it out of his hands and put it on, sighing happily at the warmth. Camilo watched with a dopey grin as you spun around in his ruana, imitating the dramatic twirls he did whenever he shapeshifted. He wolf-whistled as you turned for him, properly letting him see it on you.

"This thing is so comfy." You muttered as you shook the fabric before wrapping it around your form. Camilo chuckled and threw an arm around you, leaning his body against yours. The two of you spent a few hours in the village square, randomly talking about whatever came to your minds. Camilo couldn't stop staring at you, maybe it was his overprotective behavior but you looked really cute in his ruana. The cloth was far too big on you, the sleeves only inches away from your fingertips. He snorted, you looked like you were drowning in the cloth. And he was down bad.

"Camilo? You're staring again."

"Ay- how could I not? " He dropped to his knees, dramatically clutching his chest. "You are like an angel, I have been graced by the heavens above." You flushed red and groaned, tapping the edge of your shoe against his sides. Camilo ignored this and just continued his praise, his arms wrapping around your waist. He eventually stood up and pulled you into his arms, peppering big kisses against your face. You huffed and grinned trying to push his cheesy ass away. "Camilooo-Stop!"

"Camilo! Want to have merienda?" Mirabel rounded the corner, gagging at the romantic scene. She shook her head and waved Camilo over as she held up a basket of snacks. Mirabel snickered seeing him immediately nod his head.

"Ok, I have to go-give me back my ruana please." Camilo turned to you, tugging on the cloth. You shrugged and lifted the cloth off of your body, holding it up for Camilo to take back. You waited awkwardly as he just stood there, his face twisted into a distressed expression. Camilo placed his hand on his chin, he admits-he liked how the ruana looked on you. You sighed and settled a hand on his arm, tapping your fingers against his bicep. "Camilo? Take the ruana-"

"W-Wait no wait—" He stuttered, trying to push the cloth away but you quickly threw it over his head. You giggled, realizing you accidentally placed it backwards on him. You leaned up and pressed a kiss on his cheek, patting his shoulder. "Adios! Enjoy your snacks."

Camilo watched with a defeated look as you skipped away. Mirabel walked towards him, chewing on a cookie as she stared at his form. She snorted, jabbing a finger against his chest.

"Your ruana is on backwards." He ignored her and grabbed a snack from the basket. Tearing the packet open, he threw a couple of bites into his mouth, chewing sadly. "My heart has broken, Mirabel."

"Ok..? Dramatic much?" Mirabel muttered, adjusting the glasses sitting atop her nose. Camilo pursed his lips as he suddenly narrowed his eyes at Mirabel. His cousin sighed and whipped her head to face him.

Camilo smirked and stood up straight, twirling around as he shifted into Y/N. He walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders. Mirabel stared at him, cautiously stepping back. "What are you planning..."

"Could you make a ruana, identical to mine, but for Y/N?"

"No."

"I'll pay you."

"Yes."