Sunday Morning

CTTO: wwillowtrees (Tumblr)

-Forehead touching. Forehead kisses.

-camilo madrigal x gn reader | feminine aspects written, but honestly it's not that much.

-not-beta read, we die like casita.

You smiled softly, looking up from your book to see your lover. It was a quiet morning, a rare occurrence for the Madrigals as it seemed like those people could never catch a break. Their schedules usually filled to the brim with chores, not a single second for themselves, but not today.

Naturally, your boyfriend decided to spend his day with you.

"Milo?" You called out, folding the corner of the page you were reading on.

Camilo looks at you before looking back up for a moment, eyes on the rubber ball that he kept throwing at the ceiling of your room seconds before.

"Un segundo."

With one hand, he swiftly catches it, and you feel your heart begin to swell as you see a small smile forming on his face at the impressive move.

"Need anything mi vida?" He asks, turning to face you, his gaze never leaving as he drops the small toy to his side.

He tilted his head slightly as he patiently watched you place your book on the nightstand near you.

"Mhm, affection." You reply cheekily, crawling over to him.

Camilo chuckled, his eyes full of love as he stared at you.

"About time!" He teased, wrapping his arms around your waist as you made yourself comfortable on his lap.

You scoff.

"Dios mio, it hasn't been that long." You retorted, though, your actions quickly contradict your voice as you gently cupped his face. Camilo shook his head in endearment, his curly hair flowing around at the action.

"Mhm.. whatever you say." The shapeshifter murmured, his voice slurred at the touch of your warm hands. You rolled your eyes at your lover's antics while your boyfriend simply smiled in return.

"I," You began, placing a soft kiss on Camilo's lips.

"Love-" Another kiss.

"You." And another! Well..

Maybe more than just three, but come on now! He had such a kissable face!

How could you resist the temptation to kiss every single one of those pretty freckles that resembled the bright stars scattered across the night sky, or even that empty canvas that is his forehead which was just waiting to be painted with your lipstick, and don't forget his cheeks too!

Besides, who was complaining? Certainly not you, nor him.

As you continue to pepper your boyfriend with your kisses, he giggled with each one, tightening his hold on you.

You ended with one last kiss to the lips, pulling away to see a lope-sided smile on Camilo's face, his muddy green eyes shining brightly as he stared into yours.

God he was absolutely drunk on your love, and you savored every second of it.

You laughed, throwing your head back as Camilo smiled even wider at the sound of your laughter.

"You're an absolute idiot mi amor." You said, using two of your fingers to gently push him, his back hitting against the headboard of your bed.

"Yeah, yeah." Camilo replied nonchalantly, grabbing your hand and pulling you close, your foreheads touching due to the lack of space.

"I love you too querida, y te amaré por siempre."

-

"Woah! Have you've been malled by a tiger Camilo?!" Félix shouted, laughing loudly when he saw his son walk through the entrance door with lipstick all over his face.

Camilo groaned, hiding under his yellow poncho.

"Stoppppp!" He shouted, dragging out each syllable while he scurried away to his room. If he wasn't in such a hurry, he would've seen the worrying rain cloud turn into a beautiful rainbow on top of his mother's head when her husband explained what he had seen to her in full detail.

He flopped onto his bed, rolling around in hopes of getting the embarrassment off his body.

Of course he forgot to wipe off your lipstick, so enthralled by you and your stupid beauty that he forgot to think for himself! His pride!

He'll never hear the end of it from his familia at din-

Oh dear god, he forgot about dinner.

-