Under the Same Moon

CTTO: pink02

Carlos Madrigal x f!reader

Genre: Angst Modern au. fluff ending

Summary: Season of love and falling in love. Much to Carlos' disagreement with the mushy gushy feeling everyone else has, he couldn't help but miss someone that is supposedly celebrating the day with him.

Trigger warning: Longing, Carlos missing you, vulgar words, Carlos pissed out.

No miss calls, no text messages, not even a single notification in twitter or snap. He got a little anticipated in this celebration you guys have since it would be the first time you two ever celebrated Valentines but for some reason he can't get a hold of you. He tried to call you all morning but your phone was unattended, he tried chatting and texting you to multiple social media he had with you but somehow it only said sent and not delivered, not even a single seen but it made sense since almost all of your socials are either offline or muted. Carlos sighed and rubbed his face out of frustration and worry.

"Might as well head to the kitchen." He muttered and left his room.

The two of you had been dating for a couple of months, a distance relationship of sort. You met him in a multiplayer shooting game, he was sent into a random team play and coincidentally it was you and your friends' team since you were missing one member. He was intrigued at your mad skills in clear-cut aims and full on brawls with the enemy team as the game went through. At first he appreciates your expertise but then he went deeper into the rabbit hole after almost all of your teammates decided to go for more rounds and games. He had fun with them of course but when you said you were gonna log off, Carlos immediately jumped into action to ask for your discord or at least snap.

You were amused by his act since he was more of the quiet and serious type of person while playing, sometimes curses under his breath. Obviously there were open mics since it opt to make the rounds more exciting. You were used to hearing other guys asking for your info and sometimes more personal ones, it did matter to you at first since they just want to get a hold of you since you were a gamer girl but when it came to Carlos, there was something inside you that made you say yes when he asked if he could add you.

Of course there was an outrage from your friends since it was the first time you actually accept someone's request but didn't matter to you. You were too fixated to just want someone to play with you other than your friends to which Carlos celebrated in silence.

You two actually became close friends since then and just became a couple nearly a year after years of knowing each other. Face times and calls here and there, you two would even send cringe and cursed videos with captions saying 'When I saw this it reminded me of you'.

Carlos knows his family knows about you even if he wouldn't tell them. It was actually evident when they noticed he kept on looking at his phone, sometimes even hearing his occasional laughs in the middle of the night when you two decide to voice call. From all of his family members, Camilo and Mirabel clearly knows all his secrets and would likely tease him endlessly about you. It was annoying for him but he would just shrug it off and ignore them, it was a waste of time hearing their annoying mouths anyways.

"Hola mi hermano! What brings you here?" Camilo greets his twin with a smirk as he enters the kitchen.

Carlos just scowled and grumbles as he sat down on the bar stool by the countertop then tossing his phone making it slide across the counter. Camilo visibly made the kitchen his hang out place since it is where his primordial needs are, food. He looked at his scowling brother with a raised brow completely confused at his sour mood.