Camilo Period Headcanons

CTTO: tiredoflife209

Chaaaey: i'm so sorry if ur a male reading this-

"Princesa, what's wrong?"

Your eyes go wide as you look at him, he looks at the sheets and sees some blood staining the sheets. He shrugs and gets up.

You look at him mortified "Y-You're not mad?" "Uh, why would I? It's normal come on let's go get you a bath" he smiled at you and you couldn't be more grateful for your boyfriend "Gracias, amor.." (thank you, love..)

He always makes you tea and massages your tummy when you get cramps. He doesn't mind massaging you, as long as you feel better he's happy.Whenever he notices you in a lot of pain and notices the massages aren't working he puts his ruana on you and grabs the heating pad as he rests it on your tummy.He lays next to you playing with your hair as he kisses your neck softly lovingly whispering soft things like "You'll be alright.." "It'll be over soon, I promise" "I love you so so much, I'll be right here"He never refuses to give you cuddles.. especially cause he knows you get scary when mad- He knows how you can rage, but yet he's one of the only people who can calm you down.When you don't feel like getting up he brushes your hair for you and takes care of you. He'll place a bucket next to the bed in case you ever feel nauseous.Sometimes when he's out for a while helping you look at yourself in the mirror and think that you don't like nice. That you're not good enough for him.

"He needs someone better.." you mumble as you look at yourself in the mirror and look over your body

As soon as he heard that while walking into his room he frowns and hugs you from behind startling you.

"Mi mariposa, tu eres perfecta. Eres bella y mereces el mundo." (My butterfly, you're perfect. You're beautiful and you deserve the world) He kisses your shoulder and turns you around "Eres mi princesa, mi reina" (You're my princess, my queen) He'll nuzzle his head into the crook of your neck and kiss your shoulder.

Y'all remember when I mentioned he's not stupid he knows what a period is? Well, he's a bit slow when it comes to buying products-He'll be at the store and looking through tampons, pads, and diva cups. He stands there for a few minutes before deciding to grab one of almost everything.When he comes back he has two bags full of products. You're so confused but when you realize you can't help but laugh.You tell him about all the products and the ones that you actually use m. He feels a bit embarrassed but he's proud he still at least got some right products.He'll sit on the bed with you in between his legs as massages your back. You're so grateful that he got all the knots in your back because after your like jelly in his arms.While you're feeling upset due to your emotions he'll put on silly performances and over act a novela. It never fails to make you laugh. He loves to hear your laugh and see your smileAfter your period has ended, you feel bad for taking up so much of his time but he reminds you that would do anything for you and that he loves taking care of you.