Lovely Moments

CTTO: 0terpop (Tumblr)

- random camilo and his lovely s/o headcanons

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ camilo and his s/o will literally be the most chaotic couple power ever...like it adds up.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ camilo would like to play pranks on them, but none of them are harmful and his s/o will join too.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ hmm i can see camilo who's love language is physical touch or word of affirmation. Like he wants to hear that he still can be useful even though he is a shape-shifter.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ he loves it when his s/o hugs him by surprise because it's cute and makes him smile. He will tease them non stop saying

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ "Miss me already? We've seen each other almost everyday."

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ him and his s/o will constantly tease each other because it's just how it is. But it is all worth it because of the creative nicknames.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ camilo would give them flowers everyday whenever he sees them.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ sometimes camilo would ask them for help, like his chores for example.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ but sometimes it can get messy-

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ this is what they get for goofing around

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ his s/o knows how to get along with his family especially with maribel and dolores.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ sometimes they would playfully say they prefer dolores over him.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ he gets sad

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ "you know i'll choose you all the way cariño."

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ and this made his day because he knows that they will be there for him.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ he admires how they take care of Antonio, whenever he sees them having so much fun he couldn't help but join along.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ everyone in the family will love his s/o because of the impact they put on camilo and how they love the way they interact with them. Even his parents.

꒰ᵕ̈꒱ camilo will always tell them how much they love them even if they were someone else. He is such a lovely boyfriend and him having a s/o who will always be there for him adds up to another sets of reason why he loves them smmmmm!