From the other side

Camilo x F! Reader

- The reader somewhat magically got transported in Camilo's timeline. Reader is from 2022

"Did it work..?" You opened one eye to see yourself around trees and bushes. You were covered in dust and mud. Um, how'd that happen?

Well...

You and your friends were walking around the street when you guys saw a mysterious looking man with a suspicious neckless that he was handing for free.

And why would you guys go there? Man, it's 2022 lots of things have happened for the past 2 years let the 'kids' be teens for once.

You and your friends had to play rock paper scissors on who will get it, childish right?

But in the end you won.

He mentioned something about whatever you think in your mind while meditating in your room, you will be taken there and live there for the rest of your life.

BUT WHO CARES? You always wanted to be shifted in your favorite animes and movies this is a chance!

But what happens if it's rigged? Y'know just throw it in the trash, it looked like fake gold anyways.

So later that night, you sat in your room almost midnight. It was like your preparing to summon a demon.

You started to think on what place to travel. Then the thought of Encanto came in.

The new movie that released in 2021. You watched the movie and damn you were attached to the soundtracks.

The animation and introductions were so cool, but one character caught your eye and your heart.

Camilo Madrigal.

That funny but a literal gentleman in the movie caught your eye.

You we're now deep in thought. Feeling some wind go pass through your hair. And then, a flash comes.

And that's where your here now.

"Did I do it wrong? The teleportation part seemed to be correct but this area definitely doesn't look like Encanto to me"

You stood up, slipping a bit from the mud but manage to gain your balance. "Wait no.. this does look like Encanto.. Shit why's it so dark"

You started walking, following the night lights. 

Was this the first part in Antonio's night? I gotta see this! But you didn't wanna look like a complete hooligan walking around La Casita being all dirty.

You sat by the street hearing the loud music from casita booming out. 'Great I couldn't even experience witnessing someone getting magic, just my luck'

Then, there was a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn back quick enough ready to beat someone's ass and accuse them for harassing you, but only to get flustered seeing the Camilo Madrigal standing behind you.

"OHMYGOSH-" 

You covered your eyes, hands fidgeting a bit. "OKAY- OKAY Uhm!.. Right Encanto is based off colombia so.. Do you speak english??"

He looks at you confused.

"Qué? no te entiendo"

You groaned feeling a bit embarrassed, "Nevermind then.."

He then starts to laugh "I'm just kidding senorita, we all speak English here"

Camilo then starts to eye you from head to toe "What happened to you?"