Camilo's punishment

CTTO: that-1-masked-wierdo

Gender neutral!reader

Note : fluff , , chaotic reader

Modern au

(I'm trying to explain the outfit please don't sue me)

"No please have MERCY ! AGh--"

Delores heard Camilos voice while sitting at the kitchen table staring at the bread concerned . She has been hearing whining from the upstairs for a while now.

You and Camilo have been going out with each other for quite some time now . You met his parents and the family knows you. The biggest surprise of your relationship that you are the more chaotic. You were always moving when your bursts of energy came ,tho you loved sleeping and cuddling more than anything. It was a confusing dynamic but theirs family liked that you made Camilo a lot more careful than before

Today you seemed mad . Kicking Camilos door with a mysterious bag through your shoulder , while Camilo screamed when he saw you , sure was an weird thing for the Madrigals to witness. You closed the door behind you , with only Delores hearing what's happening.

"Ah.. M-mi Amor , please let me explain" Camilo wimpered while moving back to his bed genuinely scared

" YOU promised and yet you didn't came yesterday . It was SATURDAY and on that day you don't usually have PLANS" you sounded pissed.

" you know what happens now.. you shall be punished " you said opening the bag

" no, pleas NO-- AgH " Camilo begged before being tackled on the ground

" Ow! Please be more gentle - Ah! Let's talk I beg y-you mi Amor ..." Delores heard more groaning from Camilo . It has been 2 hours of pure screaming and moaning from Camilo.

"N-No NO Don't please do--" his voice cut off. Delores has had enough of this. She rushed up he stairs quickly and BURST though the door .

" WHAT ON THE CASITA ARE YO- " What Delores saw stopped her shouting.

It was you with Camilo head between your legs trapped. On the floor their where 4 broken hair combs and a box of pink rubber bands and ribbons. Camilo was in a pastel pink maid dress.The dress seemed very puffy , had a medium length skirt and a small fake white cat tail, cute for cosplays and other thing. It surprisingly looked good on them. You where trying to brush his head and give him ponytails like on the video on your phone but his hair was too fluffy to achieve the same results.

As they noticed theirs sister , Camilos face became as red as a tomato. Delores took a picture and left laughing .

"Ookaay i think we just need some final touches " you said after applying eyeliner . You took out a red lipstick. To Camilos shock you putted in on your lips and then ... SMOOCH ! You kissed them on the mouth for a few seconds. You took of your lips from his. " Gosh dang it! Its not straight! " You said as you started applying lipstick in the corner on his lips where your kiss didn't reach . The poor lad was sitting there paralyzed with his cheeks painting with a vibrant blush .

To this day Camilo never gave you that dress back. Who knows,maybe he secretly liked it .