15

"Nick." I whisper as I reach out to touch but there's nothing to touch. I reach into nothingness. My hand collides with nothing but I see him. He is here.

My heart begins to race as Nick closes the distance between us. The little distance that existed is no longer there. My eyes bounce around trying to comprehend what the fuck is going on but I just can't wrap my head around it.

Nick's hand wraps around my wrist and I can feel his pull. He's directing my body, except he's not here! How the actual fuck is this man controlling my body when he's not fucking here?

I'm too lost in the feeling to fight it though. The tingle burns now. My body feels more on fire than ever. I feel like I've been dipped into molten lava and like my skin is falling off of me but somehow it doesn't hurt. It feels... good.

I close my eyes and hope that when I open them I'm waking up from a dream. Before I can open though, I feel a touch against my neck. I feel a wetness against my skin. I tilt my head back feeling absolutely overwhelmed by the sensation. It feels otherworldly. I feel like I'm high on something. An idea they wiped out hundreds of years ago.

My bottom lip finds a welcomed place between my teeth as I hold back noises trying to fight their way to the surface. These are all new feelings and sensations I've never felt before. It feels magical and I don't want it to end. Can I have this forever?

I keep my eyes closed tightly in fear that when I open it will all be gone. I closed them to get rid of this but... I really never wanted this feeling to go away. How could anyone want this to end? This is why people don't fight back against the government. Finding your soulmate means you get to feel this way every day. The issue I had was Nick wasn't my soulmate. And that was a massive problem. I couldn't get this from him.

I feel the wetness traveling down my body and despite not wanting it to disappear I peak with my eyes. I take a second to glance down and he is gone but the glow is there. The sensation still exists. I pinch my eyes tightly closed and make a promise to myself that I will not open until this ends.

Nick's grip is tight against my skin again. His hand directs mine to all the places he wants it to be. It's almost as if he wants to watch me touch myself, instead of doing the job himself. What am I even saying? He's not here doing it but I don't know what is!

The wet sensation disappears and I instantly feel my body ache. It automatically misses the tender, what I can only assume to be, kisses. Kisses from a force of magic. A magic no one understands. No one but Clay. Did Clay even understand?

I open my eyes again as my hand travels down my bare skin. I feel my heartbeat rising. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. When I look at my face in the mirror the only color showing is red. The glow is gone, only to be replaced with a blush of embarrassment.

My hand stops as it reaches between my legs. My fingers tighten like my body is being controlled like a robot. When I blink and vision becomes clear he's back and my hand is tangled up in his hair. My breath hitches as realization hits.

It's not long before—.

"Fuck." I groan out under my breath. Don't sound distressed. Cameras will focus and robots will speak. You will be taken from your pleasure. Be fucking quiet.

The wetness that one lingered against the skin of my neck now holds heavy between my thighs. In seconds I'm trembling and I can't stand for another second. My body falls to the floor in some sort of euphoria and all sensations disappear. Glow is gone. Burn no longer exists. I open my eyes and I'm alone and naked on the cold tiled floor of my bathroom.

It takes my body a while to gather enough energy to climb into my bed. I don't read my book. I close my eyes and I hope to dream of whatever just happened, again and again.