10

A few weeks go by and I've done everything in my power to make sure my hyacinth doesn't die. Despite the little argument I had with Nick over this little flower it still holds importance. He was right. It has helped with the pull to Bluebell. I don't have the urge to be there every second of every day.

The hyacinth has kept my desires at bay. I still wonder how he convinced Clay to let him give me this. With the need Ranboo has to get his hands on another flower, I'm shocked Clay willingly allowed any of this to happen.

I've spent a lot of time with George, Clay and Nick. We don't speak of ill wills or bad moments. We let the past stay in the past. After a few days of silence everything was dropped and we went back to how things were the first few days I stepped outside my pod.

***

I'm sat in the courtyard with the three boys when young Tommy walks up to our little area. "'Ello!" He says in his chipper accented voice. The way he speaks always brings a smile to my face.

We all reply back with a simple hello.

"Hyacinth, I haven't seen you around much." Tommy directs his attention to me. I have been trying to keep a low profile. When the boys go to do boy things or reach out to potential soulmates I kind of just disappear. I go off to uncharted lands to most and just– live alone. I feel comfort in being unwatched. The cameras and the constant listening make living that much harder.

"Still trying to figure this all out." I motion around at the world surrounding us. "I fear making new connections. I'm shocked you're even trying to speak to me. I mean this asshole," I point at Clay, "made Ranboo never want to speak to me again. I'm surprised he didn't get to you too."

"No one controls me." Tommy smirks. "Not even Dream."

Clay looks over his shoulder at Tommy and I sense a bit of drama between the two. I can feel the animosity radiating off the two of them. There is some beef between them. And every bit of my curious side wants to know what in the hell happened.

"Tommy." Clay speaks with a tone of warning but Tommy doesn't back down. The immaturity of Tommy definitely shines through. He doesn't respect elders. Especially elders out here causing riffs between two people who shouldn't have a riff to begin with.

"Hyacinth, you should come with me." Tommy's lips form into a smirk as he looks at Clay. It's only to go against him. I know Tommy doesn't actually want to spend time with me. I mean, maybe he does. I think he just wants to piss off the man who thinks he can rule this land though.

Like Tommy, I love pushing Clay's buttons, so I oblige. The young boy and I walk off to the place where we very first met. I watch the world around us seeing if anyone follows. At first I see no one, but then he appears. Clay is alone watching from a distance. He can't help but to know all.

"I heard what Dream did to you. I'm sorry that he pushed Ranboo away from you. Ranboo is very gullible. It's why him and Tubbo got so close. They were easily fooled by many. I tried so hard to keep them from being tainted by others. But I can't always watch out for all." Tommy sighs. It's the first time I've ever seen him so passionate and serious about something. He isn't all rainbows and butterflies. He's... real.

"It is what it is. Ranboo will come around eventually. It sucks but Clay was trying to teach me a lesson." I shrug my shoulders.

"I've always disliked the way Dream handles things. He thinks he's this big boss man. But he literally does things so emotionless, when our entire job is to use emotions to find our soulmate. He makes no sense to me." Tommy huffs. The frustrations he feels toward Clay are understandable. I feel the same way.