23 | Patience is a Virtue, Remember That

Y/N

Needless to say that Tom was in a state of awe when he saw me leaning against the doorframe to his bedroom in nothing but an open coat and a fresh new set of pale blue lingerie. I had bought it specifically for tonight, the soft silky material delicately curving around my breasts and ass like it was made for my body solely.

"Jesus Christ..." I heard him mutter under his breath  as he dropped the television remote on the couch next to him and walked slowly towards me like he was possessed in a trance. He was drawn to me like a moth to a flame, and his eyes were attached like a magnet unable to pull away.

He adjusted his glasses and pushed them up the bridge of his nose slightly, which strangely enough turned me on to see. Tom rarely wore his glasses, but whenever he did it made me skip a breath. Luckily, as I had arrived at his apartment he changed the channel from football to some background music so we didn't have to listen to screaming commentators during any of this to come.

I swayed my hips gently to the rhythm of the bass guitar in the song, a sensual addition to the atmosphere. Tom was watching me intensely which made my heart race and my stomach flutter with butterflies. The heat between my legs grew as I walked backwards into the bedroom as he followed, seeing him pull at his bottom lip between his teeth.

I pushed my coat from my shoulders, letting the sleeves fall down my arms and drift down my back as I tossed it to the side. He cleared his throat anxiously as he looked at me from head to toe, sighing at the inevitable want and need that he felt.

Honestly I expected him to pull me against him and let his hands roam my body as messily as his lips would explore my skin. I expected him to devour me like an animal would. We hadn't had sex in so long and I had been restraining him since he was released from jail. But he didn't.

"C'mere my love," I invited as I crawled up the bed ready for him to completely ravish me like he used to do so long ago. Our one lone sexual encounter in jail was enough to ignite the fuel inside of me until tonight; tonight I needed him to fuck me and fuck me hard.

There was a means to crawling up the bed like this. The first was obviously out of practicality, to get on the bed so we could start having sex. The second however, was so that I could arch my back purposefully and wiggle my ass from side to side, giving him a tantalising view of what he'd be pounding shortly.

On my hands and knees I turned around to face him, my hair flipping to the other side of my shoulders and falling down along my skin. He leant against the console table against the wall at the end of the bed, still watching me with deep lustful eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, spinning so that I was facing him and sitting back on my shins with my ass up near the pillows. He rubbed his mouth with his hand, staring at me with a flood of thoughts rushing through his head; obvious from his facial expression.

"I just- I missed seeing this in person, that's all," he chuckled, slightly looking down at me on the bed in shock that this was finally happening. Not only was he in jail for five months, but we had been broken up for over ten. And the one time we fucked after that, it was far from fulfilling.

"Let me watch you for a second Darling, sit back and take this all in again," he said sitting on the edge of the console table, putting his hands either side of him and gripping the wood. His hands were prominent with veins, it was one of my favourite things about him, especially when he wore his signature rings like right now.

It was a weird request from Tom, especially given that he was always so forward and dominant with our sexual endeavours. It wasn't to say I was always submissive in the bedroom however, I enjoyed being his brat and coaxing him into being rough with me; but he had this softness to him right now that made me want to put on a show.