-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗-

"Il mio flore, how are holding up these days?"

"I'm well, nonno, I have been enjoying my time in Italy."

Adriana took a sip of her tea, breathing it the fresh air while talking with her grandfather on the second floor terrace in his mansion. It was peaceful for the first time in a while. It already was the middle of summer, and the sun did a good job heating up the planet.

"Aria, the beach has been quite full these days, how about you and your boyfriends go down there for a swim?"

His offer piqued Adrianas interest, her face was graced with a lovely smile.

"Sure! I will text them right now."

She pulled out her phone and texted in the group chat.

Love:
Hey guys, what do yall think of the idea of going to the beach? :D

Pop star:
Like rn? Less fucking gooooo

Ærtist:
Oh? Adriana in a bikini? Sign me up. ;)

Scary Teddy Bear:
I will pick you up. Be there in 10.

Putting her phone down, Aria finished her tea and stood up, making her grandfather follow. With a nice chat while heading to the door, Arias grandfather was called by one of his men.

"Sir. We have some information about the thing you asked for."

The grandpa's face lit up happily when he turned to Adriana.

"I must go, il mio flore, something came up. Have fun at the beach."

"Grazie, nonno. Arrivederci!"

With a wave she got out through the door and into the black car waiting for her, inside, there were Nicolas and Isaac sitting in the back, giving Adriana the shotgun seat next to Elias, who was driving.

"You ready, darling?"

"Yeah, I just need to go back and get my bathing suit. You seem excited, Nicky."

"Nonna Perez used to take the three of us to the beach all the time, it's been a long time since then."

Isaacs eyes softened while remembering the old days. The days filled with happiness and not worry.

"You must really love Nonna."

"Yeah, we do, but it's been a lot of time since we last saw her. She likes to travel, now that she gave the business to Eli. Last time we heard from her was about three weeks ago, she sent us a custom post card of her on top of mountain Everest."

"Damn. That's one active grandma you got there."

While talking about their past, the four of them drove up to the mansion. Adriana quickly packed what she needed and headed downstairs, finally not being the last one.

"Where is Nicky?"

"I'm coming, jeez."

As if summoned, Nicolas appeared with a neon pink blowup flamingo.

"Where in the hell did you get that from?!"

Adriana and Isaac could barely help themselves from laughing, even Elias seemed to have smiled slightly.

"Well, you will definitely not drown with that. Come on, let's go!"

And so, the lovers setted out on their journey to the sandy beaches of Italy.

"How much longerrrrrrrr!?"

"Were almost there."

"I'm dying here! Isaac, how are you not sweating your balls off?"

"I don't wiggle around for the whole journey, smartass. And why are you so vulgar? I don't get why Adriana even fell for you..."

"What did you say, shitty painter?"

"Talks the wannabe rock star."

The back was as lively as ever, but it was getting quite annoying as Nicolas and Isaac have been at it again and again for an hour now. Elias seemed to be annoyed, too, which didn't look good. Nicolas and Isaac would have been thrown out of the car long ago, if not Adriana, who was calming Eli down.

"When we get there, you can throw them both into the sea, honey."

She whispered while squeezing his hand, making Elias hot and bothered. Her eyes drifted to the white button up shirt that was only half way done, exposing Elias chest, there were a few drops of sweat going down, and the girl would have done anything to be that little satly drop.

"We're here. Get out of my car."

The car stopped and Nicolas with Isaac practically jumped out, leaving Adriana and Eli.

"Now you can carry out your revenge."

She whispered to him and let go of his hand to get out, only to be pulled back in for a kiss. Thankfully, the windows were tinted, so people outside didn't see the scene unfolding. Barely managing to stop herself and Elias, Adriana pulled away and got out of the car, her eyes adjusting to the bright light.

The air was salty, with seaguls screaming their lungs out while flying with the wind. After getting their stuff out from the trunk, the four of them finally got to go down and enjoy the hot sand in between their toes.