-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈-

A/N: Hello! Author here, for this chapter, as its a concert and what is a concert without music, so I made a little playlist that's pretty short, but it's what I imagine Nicolas and his band sounding like. If you can't focus reading while listening to the music, feel free to just read it alone, or listen before or after reading.

I see their band like Måneskin, so you can just listen to their songs on any platform or listen to this Spotify playlist.

There also is a YouTube playlist with only like seven songs but you can listen on repeat

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyDmPtrPLwIJ8Moqx9mN-scAWq_QCn5PK

It's "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭" by Gab_

(I recommend to start with the song ZITTI E BUONI, then I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE and then just whatever goes. The YouTube playlist follows the songs like that I think.)

I will place a '♫︎' icon where you can start playing the music

I hope this gives the ultimate experience <3
Now back to the story! -Love, Author.

The crowd was loud, waiting impatiently for the start of the show. Suddenly everything went dark, signalling that it was about to go down. The crowd was dead silent, completely opposite to what was happening a second ago, only a faint sound from the stage was heard.

*Tick, tick, tick*

♫︎♫︎♫︎

Loud music started playing. As the lights lit back on with showing one band member at the time. Fist Snake, then Raava, and Dante. The crowd went completely wild when the last member, Nicolas, was finally visible. His voice roared in the big area, completely mesmerising every single person listening to it.

Is he... Singing in Italian?

Adriana was catching every word he sang, placing it into her heart. At first she was stunned by the power Nicolas had on stage, but as the music continued, the girl relaxed and started dancing, swaying her hips and hands in the air, enjoying the music.

While she had a great time, Nicolas keen eyes were looking at her and only her, as if every word he said was just for her, his heart burned for her and no one else. His eyes trailed every single one of her movements, seeing her enjoying his music, dancing to it, it was the best thing he could ask for. And the way she moved had him completely under a trance. He already wanted to jump off the stage and take Adriana to his changing room, press her against the wall and fuck her senses out, but a few songs still needed to be sang until there would be a break.

Adriana was having the time of her life. The thought that it was her boyfriend on that stage, singing his heart out, made everything a thousand times better. Nicolas was skillfully playing the guitar, his fingers moving in the right places like it was burned into his brain. Every member of the band was feeling the music in their bones. 

They were grinning and looking at each other, and the crowd. The crowd absolutely adored them, even in the loud music you could hear girls fanning over them and say they were willing to sell their soul for Nicolas and the others. They were definitely one of the best in their field, and their looks... They had a certain vibe that would make anyone fall on their knees for them. It was like magic.

Sweat was already forming on Nicolas face and body, making him shine like the north star. he truly was giving it his all. The whole time Adriana had known Nicolas, she never saw his be so in his element, the guy was truly having fun. Suddenly, Aria met eyes with him as he continued playing, he looked to the side where Snake was and whispered something to him.

The first song ended and another was quickly started, this one was in English, and it had a special message to the one and only, Adriana. The whole time while singing Nicolas held eye contact with Aria, his eyes gleaming with lust and power. Adriana felt butterflies in her stomach, it had been happening more and more often since they started really dating.

Each one of the three guys had their own vibe, Elias, the mature and soft on the inside. Isaac, the cheeky and quite sadistic . And Nicolas, the cool one with the charm of a devil.

Adriana was almost in the middle of the crowd, it was the best place to watch the show without becoming deaf. Suddenly she felt arms around her waist and a body pressing against her. She turned to see a tall guy smirking at her. He was quite average if not for his height, with a disturbing smirk.

"Hey there, you have quite the dance moves, baby girl."

Adriana could barely hear him through the music, but one thing was certain, he was way to close for comfort. She shook off his hands and moved away, but the dude just kept advancing.

"Don't be like that, I just wanna dance with you, well, maybe more later, if you're down. Don't be a killjoy now."

At this point Adriana was right next to the stage, able to see Nicolas in all his glory, and boy did he seem to be not happy about the guy who was hitting on his Adriana. As she was about to hit him, Nicolas threw a water bottle at the guys face with such power that it knocked him out, Adriana sighted and looked at her savior with a smile.

The smile. It was the last strand. Nicolas passed his guitar to Snake, who continues to play, he was a jack of all trades. Nicolas kneeled down to Adriana and kissed her before whispering in her ear.

"Go to the changing room. Now."

As if nothing happened, the guy continued on with the concert, this time only singing. Adriana did as she was told because the music was loud enough to hear it there too. She was let past to the back, a few girls behind her got stopped for trying to get it. She could hear one of the fans call her a bitch. Too bad, Adriana was abut to do something with her favourite singer that she could only dream off.

It placed a smile on Adrianas face, to have something no one else could get. That's who she was now. Someone with the privilege of calling three most fanned over, most powerful, and unknown to her, most dangerous men in the world, hers.

(Keep listening to music in the next chapter too ;))