-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗-

While listening to music, Adriana didn't even hear the shouts from the first floor, signalling that her roomates were back. She kept on humming and dancing in her room, swaying her hips to the melody playing on her headphones. The room had been fully decorated in the week to her liking, and all of her books were in their places.

"Adriana? Adriana! She's not answering..."

Isaac yelled out a couple of times from downstairs, hoping to get an answer.

"She's probably sleeping. Stop making noise, it's midnight already."

Nicolas complained while taking off his shoes. Adriana has drilled that into his brain by now, if he doesn't take off his shoes, bad things will happen. Elias took off his jacket and went to look in the fridge while the two others were bickering, before also getting dragged in.

"It's because of you that she left so suddenly, Eli."

"Yeah. What were you thinking getting so close to her? She was redder than blood."

"Aria looked like she was about to cry..."

"Isaac you're acting creepy again."

"Oh shut it, Nicolas. You're just mad you haven't got to see that."

"I'm not like you, pervert."

"Idiot."

"Dumbass."

"Looser."

"Silence."

Elias stopped them both and silence filled the room. They all listened in and could hear distant talking coming from the second floor.

"... She's not sleeping. Go apologise, Elias, that's the only thing you can do. We don't want her to be mad at us..."

Isaac starts pushing him to the stairs. With a sigh Elias starts walking on his own, his friends right behind him. After reaching Adrianas room, Elias knocks on her door, which resulted in no reaction from Aria.

"Knock again, she probably didn't hear it."

He did. There was still no answer.

"... Maybe she is angry?"

Elias started to worry, not wanting to loose the movie nights that soothed his anxiety from taking care of the company. He opened the door to reveal Adrianas back.

The girl was happily vibing to her tunes, loud music blaring in her head. She hummed and sang a few lyrics here and there while dancing with her eyes closed. It has gotten quite hot to dance in sweat pants and a hoodie, so she took off her baggy top to reveal a tank top from underneath.

Unknown to her that there were three pairs of eyes looking at her with amazement.

She slid an arm from her hip up to her throat, swaying from side to side in pure ecstasy. Music made everything a hundred, no, a thousand  times better for Adriana. It radiated anger, happiness, lust, power, sadness, anything  you could ask for. Just like books. A twirl here, a reach of hand there, her hair swaying with the movement, Adriana completely forgot about being in her room. She was in a completely another world.

That was until she felt a hand hold her waist, another hold her outstretched hand. It was Isaac and Elias. Adriana flinched from the touch and quickly took off her headphones with her free hand that wasn't being held by Isaac.

"You- I could've hit you, you know?! Don't sneak up like that!"

"But you were dancing so happily, we didn't want to disturb."

Isaac slyly said and kissed her hand. Embarrassed by his action Adriana looked up to see Elias staring at her.

"I'm sorry about today."

He said, eyes filled with worry. Seeing him care so much about Adrianas feelings made her feel butterflies in her stomach. The girl flashed him a smile to ease his anxiety.

"It's okay, I overreacted. Don't worry about it Eli!"

He leaned even closer to her side and placed a kiss on Adrianas shoulder before whispering in her ear.

"That was beautiful, tesoro."

The girl felt shivers. She turned to face him, pulling away from Isaacs touch and took a step back.

"Great! Now that we finished talking I want to go take a shower, you two go eat something."

Adriana pushed them out of her room and closed the door.