-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗-

"Take mercy on me!"

"You didn't take mercy on us while pretending to be mad!"

Currently Adriana was on the run from her boyfriends for lying about being mad. Somehow she managed to make her way on top of the fridge, where only Elias could reach, not wanting to hurt Adriana, he couldn't really do anything.

"Nicky, now, now, I know you're mad-"

"Mad? I'm furious! I thought you didn't love us anymore! Do you know how much anxiety I had?!"

"Well I also debated jumping off the roof if I never saw you again, but that's not the point! We are equal now, right?"

Nicolas huffed at her.

"Fine. Now get down from there before you accidentally break something."

With a smile she jumped off, landing perfectly.

"I'm not as weak as I look, honey."

As she dusted off the imaginary dust, Nicolas picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Gotcha! You didn't think escaping our wrath would be this easy, huh, darling?"

He smirked while going upstairs with Isaac and Elias behind him.

"We promise to be nice."

"It's summer holiday, you have no classes, right~?"

The two talked to Adriana, trying to calm her down...?

"One of you fucks up, I'm going to aunt Wren and leaving you alone."

She threatened as Nicolas entered his room and threw her on the bed, making Adriana yelp as he plopped on the side.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep still for three weeks and then come back to you being mad? You have some paying back to do."

His cold hand got under Adrianas hoodie and cupped her breast, as she wasn't wearing a bra. He started massaging it as Elias went in for a steamy kiss. While his tongue explored her mouth, Isaac was slick as he removed her leggings, leaving Adriana in her underwear and the hoodie. Isaac inserted two fingers into her core, swiftly thrusting them in and out, making Adriana moan.

"Last time I didn't get to put it in, it's only fair I go first... But..."

Isaac undid his necktie, and unbuttoned his shirt a little. The other two already were shirtless. After giving the necktie to Elias, he gently but tightly tied it over Arias eyes, taking away her vision.

"For making us worry... You don't get to see, okay, darling?"

Adriana felt a hand hold her cheek, her body became ten times more sensitive, like that was possible, so the slightest touch made shivers run through her body. It made her... Exited. Adriana nodded, giving them the consent to take it further. After some more stretching, Isaac took out his fingers, and felt something harder press at the entrance.

"Breathe in, darling."

Adriana did as told, and Isaacs dick started stretching her out. He started slowly going in, making Adriana experience every second of it before suddenly thrusting in with his full length. Adriana didn't know who and where Elias and Nicolas were, but she did know that it was Isaac that thrusted in and out, making Aria bounce.

"Let's play a game of guess who, how about it, darling?"

Isaacs voice suggested, as he said that, one of her boyfriends started kissing her.

Is this... What he meant...?

Adriana barely could think while getting railed, and now they wanted to play a game? Suddenly the person pulled away, and Isaac could be heard again.

"Who was that? Hmm~?"

As if on purpose he went harder, making Ariana gasp.

"I-Isaac...!"

"That's right, good job, my darling~!"

He praised her and what Aria though was Isaac kissed her cheek as a prize.

"Next round! Hold this darling."

He said and pulled up her hoodie, making the girl hold it with her teeth, leaving her chest and stomach bare. Aria expected another kiss, but this time something wet started sucking and playing with her nipple.

"Mmh-!"

She tried to hold back, but it was in vain when a hand started massaging her clit. Adriana tried to take off the blindfold to not cum just yet, but her hands were held back as her boyfriends continued to toy with her very sensitive body. Finally the what she presumed mouth was removed from her breast, but the skillful hands were still playing with her sensitive parts.

"Well~? Any guesses?"

"E... Eli..."

She barely managed to talk, her high coming fast.

"Such keen body you have~ That's right! Guess you can have your prize..."

Adriana felt four hands on her, two on her hips, moving her up and down, another one put two fingers in her mouth and the other still massaging her clit. Isaac started going harder, making Adriana feel ecstasy like she never had. Adriana felt something wet and warm drip on her stomach before Isaac pulled out and also came on her stomach.

She finally took off the blindfold with shaking hands, revealing her tiring face to her boyfriends and finally seeing the three of them. They all came on her, making the sheets cleaner than Aria herself. Elias was first to clean himself and help Adriana up, he took off her hoodie and picked Aria up in his arms, bringing her into the shower.

Not feeling quite done yet, Adriana pulled Elias into the shower with her, going for another round. This time the two of them. Ofcourse, that was until Nicolas came in, more than happy to join in on the fun.