-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗-

Adrianas mind drifted to the delicious buffet and drinks they were going to serve at the ball. The place seemed somewhat familiar, which made the girl all the more confident. She managed to grab a glass of champagne from a walking by server, taking sips from it while her eyes scanned the crowd.

Aria found a comfortable pillar to lean on, that was close to the food table. The whole place was well lit and shined like those in the movies. Her three boyfriends didn't even think about moving away, surrounding her like bodyguards.

"Don't you three want to go have fun?"

"We didn't actually want to come at all..."

Nicolas seemed displeased, and the fact that Diamond Miller stopped him and now was making her away to the group wasn't going to help at all either.

"Nicolas! You came! It's so good to see you not around that-"

As she was about to finish her sentence, Diamond finally noticed Adriana, who was hidden by the men. Her happy expression disappeared in an instant and was replaced with one of anger and annoyance.

"Oh. The whore came too."

As Adriana opened her mouth to bite back, Nicolas beat her to it.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut, Miller."

His eyes sent daggers, but Diamonds face suddenly shined.

"Nicolas, I am just trying to protect you! This bitch is hiding something from you!"

"What is it?"

His question was what she waited for. Her face changed to one layered with pity, but her eyes screamed venom.

"She is actually fucking Isaac behind your back!"

Diamonds comment made everyone speechless, which she liked.

"It's true! I saw her with Isaac!"

After a minute of silence Nicolas laugher almost overpowered the music, drawing attention to their group. Elias smiled for a split second and Isaac tried to hold it in unsuccessfully.

"Oh no. Adriana. How could you fuck my best friend who was like my brother. Oh no."

Nicolas sarcasm was everything and more, making Adriana giggle. While they exchanged amused looks, Diamond was now the one confused.

"W-what? Do you not bileave me?! I am only saying this to protect you from this slut-!"

A loud slap echoed through the room. Nicolas eyes were screaming bloody murder, while Diamonds cheek got redder and redder from the impact his palm caused. Tears were threatening to spill.

"I warned you to not speak like that about our girlfriend. You waste of space."

"...O-our?" That seemed to be the only thing Diamonds ears caught while her mascara was running together with her tears.

"You heard it, princess."

Finally Adriana decided to get it on the fun. Aria thought that bullying weaker people than you was the lowest of low, but when someone insults you with the intent to hurt you, you can tear them down to the bone.

She cupped Nicolas cheek and placed a kiss on it, while Isaac held her other hand up to his lips. Elias, feeling left out, placed his hands on her waist and kissed the back or Arias neck, inhaling her perfume.

It seemed like Diamonds whole world crumbled before her eyes. How could someone like Adriana, who wasn't as rich, as pretty, as good as her in her eyes, get the three things even Diamond herself didn't manage to get her hands on?

"They're mine, so go cry to your daddy."

Felling happy about sending the little pain in the ass off, Aria decided to go and treat herself to one of the delicious looking snack of the buffet. As her hand reached for a godly looking brownie, another palm touched hers. Looking to see who was brave enough to come between Adriana and her food, Aria was met with the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen smiling at her.

"Guess gorgeous women love sweets as much as I do."

Her sweet voice sounded like one of a goddess, making Adriana completely lost in her blue eyes.