-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈-

It was dark, and Adriana felt dizzy. She opened her eyes to find herself in what looked like a basement. It was quite dirty and had practically nothing but a chair, to which she was tied to. There were also stairs that led upstairs.

What in the fuck did I get myself into?

As the thought crossed her mind, she heard a door open and footsteps going down the stairs in her direction. In a moment of thinking, she pretended to be still knocked out.

"Did you use too much of the chloroform? What if you killed her? The lady said to keep her alive."

"Relax, she's breathing. See?"

He placed his finger under Adrianas nose, but didn't feel any air coming out.

"What...?"

He took out a mirror and placed in under her nose, it didn't fog up. The guy started panicking.

"I, I swear she was breathing when I tied her up!"

They shuffled around Adriana, while she was trying to hold back her laugh.

I haven't been kidnapped in so long... I forgot how fun it is!

The last time it happened was when she was still living with her grandpa. Some mafia group got her and she was locked in a room. The kidnappers weren't child murderers, so when Adriana played dead, they also freaked the hell out. Not being to hold it any longer, she pulled the legendary move.

"Boo!"

"AAH! For fucks sake, she's alive!"

One of the guys full on jumped, while the other one flinched and just sighted.

"I see you two aren't used to kidnapping people, how boring."

Aria started criticizing them, earning glares.

"What the fuck do you know, girlie?"

"I know way more than you do, that's for damn sure."

She smirked, getting a hit in return.

"Either you stop bitching on your own, or we will make you. Got that?"

"Eh. Fine, you two are boring anyway."

An awkward silence took over the room, as no one had anything to say. Not being able to take it any longer, Adriana decided to speak up.

"Who wants to kidnap me anyway? Oh wait. Let me guess!"

"You have no idea who you messed with, girl-"

"Is it Deez?"

"...Who even is Deez?"

"Deez NUTS bro!"

Adriana started laughing at her own joke, leaving the kidnappers even more confused.

"Okay, okay. In all seriousness. It was Ligma. She always hated me."

"Who the fuck is Ligma?"

"Ligma balls! Damn, you two are so gullible!"

Aria pulled another one, and it worked. Now the girl was wheezing as if someone was choking her. The kidnappers seemed to be done with her bullshit.

"...Fine! You two are no fun. It's Diamond Miller."

The kidnappers looked at each other, making it obvious she got it right.

"She's an idiot... I give it four days."

"Four days until what?"

"Until my boyfriends come. Good luck to you when that happens."

She smiled while the two had enough and started leaving the basement. In a last effort to piss them off even more, Adriana shouted.

"Tell Miller I said hi!"