-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗-

The hot, steaming shower made Adrianas head calm down. She walked out of the bathroom in her comfortable pijama shorts and a button up shirt while drying her hair. Without having time to react, Adriana was pushed into the wall and cornered by none other than Nicolas.

"Ooh kinky, Nicky."

Adriana smirked, making Nicolas even more bothered than he already was. His eyes darted down to Arias body, catching a glimpse of her nipples from under the pijama shirt.

"You are really annoying. You know that?"

"Aww, I take that as a compliment! Thank you, Nicky."

Adriana patted his shoulder and turned to leave, but her wrists were held up pinned to the wall, making her stay in one place. The girl tried to break free, but her try was in vain. Now getting a little bothered by Nicolas actions, she gave him a glare.

"What is your problem?"

"You."

Nicolas answered almost instantly, leaving Adriana in confusion.

"Care to explain, Einstein?"

"I fucking wish I could, darling."

Nicolas sighted, releasing Adriana, but instead of walking away she stays there with him.

"Could you explain what you ment by the 'I want you to repay me for the story' then? I don't like being indepted."

After some thinking Nicolas mumbled something under his nose.

"A little louder, Nicky."

"A kiss."

Silence stood. Adriana was trying to register his words while holding eye contact. The unpatient Nicolas moved closer to her, almost touching noses while he leaned down.

"Will you do that for me, darling? "

Unable to process what he said Adriana stood there before giving a quick nod. Nicolas, who was patient until now, went straight in.

As their lips collided, Nicolas hand hugged her waist, pulling Adriana closer, as the other hand sneaked it's way to the back of her head, slightly gripping her hair so she won't run away. Nicolas licked her lips, making Adriana gasp from the sudden feeling.

Grabbing the chance, Nicolas slid in his tongue and they started making out. It was Adrianas first time having such a heated kiss, so she had a hard time keeping up with her roomate, becoming a red melting mess in his hands.

Nicolas hand moved around Adrianas waist, before sliding down and giving her ass a light squeeze. He felt her body tremble in his hands, making it harder to pull away. What he feared the worst, happened.

Nicolas was hoping that he made a mistake, that the feeling he had was just curiosity, just lust, but it was none other than love... And a little bit of lust.

Finally Adriana managed to pull away, taking a deep breath, her eyes watering and still half lidded.

"All talk and no skill, huh, darling? Look at you all messy."

Her disoriented look made Nicolas harder and harder by the second.

"Can I get past? I want to go take a shower next."

Adriana flinched and looked to the side, seeing Isaac with a towel in his hand and a tired and annoyed expression on his face. She tried to push Nicolas away, but he brought her back in for one last steamy kiss and walked away, leaving Adriana in shambles.

Isaac walked up to the red girl and cupped her cheek with sadness on his face.

"I wanted to be first... But it's okay. I'll take something else first later."

He kissed her cheek and went into the bathroom.