-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈-

And so, we defeated the war that lasted centuries with our love. No one dared to look at us with disgust. Only with amazement and pure trust. Our love will rule this land for years, centuries, and to the end of time.

After those lines Adriana closed the cover. With a sigh, she placed her freshly finished book next to the others on the shelf. The girls addiction has been getting worse these days, more and more time she spent in her room, living out the adventures and feelings in her books. In hopes to feel it, to experience it. With a sigh she moved to her closet and looked her outfit up and down.

Adriana unwillingly dressed up in her new uniform that was perfect in size and measurements, making the girl uncomfortable. She was used to baggy and comfortable clothes, not miss pretty perfect fit. Aria looked into the full body mirror on her door. Her thick thighs were barely covered by the pleaded dark red skirt, the girls hips and waist were nicely displayed. In hopes to avoid anything embarrassing happening she wore a pair of bike shorts underneath the piece of fabric that was supposed to cover her butt.

With a sight of acceptance she brushed her hair, finally managing to tame it. After heading downstairs Adriana saw Wren, her mother's sister and the person she spent time with the most.

"Looking good, kid."

The lady said, looking up and down at Adrianas outfit. She had her cup of coffee and handed the girl her cup of tea. Aria didn't even think twice before downing it.

"I'm already late. We should hurry."

"Yeah, but you finished your book, didn't you?"

The aunt grinned. This is why Adriana loved her. The two of them were outcasts who found each others company calming. The two addicts to books and without the wish to fit in. Her words made Aria smile with pride.

"Yes I did. And I took a new one."

"That's great, but we really need to go right now."

After a groan the women made their way to the car. The red and shiny BMW G20 series 3 was waiting impatiently to get out on the streets. It was brand new, as in exchange for looking after Adriana, her mother gave Wren a car. Without any exceptions.

"Can I drive to school today? I already got my drivers licence." Aria cooed trying to get what she wanted, but to no avail.

"Sorry but I don't want to die yet, kid. And you don't even know where the university is."

Adrianas pleads ended with that. The two of them were now making their way to the university the girls mother enrolled her in. Aria knew that living with her aunt and not in her third gangster stepdads mansion was too good to be true.

Her mother was a gold digger. She ran around looking for someone to buy her a good life after dad 'died', and tried to give Adriana at least half of the earnings, so that she would have a reason to never be there for her. That was exactly why as soon as Aria finished high school, her mother enrolled the girl in a prestigious university with her new husbands money. Not caring if she wants it or not.

Luckily Adriana was stubborn as hell, and managed to take a year off before going to the new hell.

"We're here."

Without even noticing how fast they arrived, Adriana snapped back from her thoughts and looked at the building in front of the car.

Huge. Huge and beautiful were the only ways to describe it. The castle-looking building had a certain charm and a high class feel to it. Aria got out of the car slowly taking in the scenery around her and trying not to let anxiety take over.

 Aria got out of the car slowly taking in the scenery around her and trying not to let anxiety take over

Lovely. Creepy, but lovely.

Adriana thought. There were a few people around, walking in and out of the building. A man waved to her aunt and Adriana, running up to them with a document in his hand.