-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕-

It's been two weeks. TWO WEEKS since Adriana and her roommates started their... Special relationship. It was almost like they were in a relationship, but no one really asked anyone out. The girl was starting to get anxious that the three handsome and wealthy men were just using her as a toy. They still haven't gone further than kissing and being handsy, but it was starting to frustrate Adriana, so she hatched up a plan.

"Carnival?"

The four of them just finished having dinner, now sitting on the sofa and picking a movie to watch. The first to react to Arias offer was Elias, who had his arm around Adrianas shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

"Yeah, there is a carnival that came to the city two days ago, I was thinking we could go there!"

"All four of us?"

Nicolas was man-spreading in his sweat pants like usual, his hair messy and without a shirt, showing off his well built body, muscles and tattoos. Adriana had a thing for tattoos, so she made sure to nag Nicolas out of his right mind until he showed her all of them. He had a full sleeves on his both arms, another going up the left side of his neck and a few on his legs.

Nicolas really liked to walk around shirtless in the house. The first time he did it in from of Adriana, she got hiccups from the thrilling view.

'You wanna touch, darling?'

His grinning face still haunts her to this day.

"Yeah, all four of us together."

She assured her idea. To take them there was the second hardest thing in her plan, with the first one being to confess her feelings on the ferris wheel with fireworks in the background and everything.

"I wouldn't mind, if you don't want to go, it will be just the two of us, wouldn't that be romantic, Darling?"

Isaac said, making Adriana sigh in relief. Elias squeezed Aria tightly into his chest, as if protecting her from Isaac and gave him a glare. Nicolas laughed at the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

"I'll go."

Eli finally agreed and showered Adrianas neck with kisses. It was obvious he was jealous at the thought of Adriana only going with Isaac.

"Well fuck, I can't be the only one that's out."

Adriana smiled when Nicolas finally agreed.

"Yes! We should go tomorrow then, alright?"

The three guys agreed, setting Adrianas second part of the plan in motion. Now that it was setting it, Aria didn't know if she could actually do it...

"You ready?"

"Yeah, I have everything. Let's go!"

Adriana patted her bag, signalling that she was ready. Before leaving Aria checked herself out in the mirror. Her outfit for the evening was a pair of black baggy jeans and a graphic hoodie with a retro racing car design that belonged to Elias. He loved when Adriana wore his flannel, so he started leaving more and more of his clothes in her room. She headed out the door first, her following were the three handsome men.

To Adriana they looked like models straight out of a magazine.

Each had their own style and charm

"What is that bag for?"

Adriana questioned Elias while he put away a black leather bag into the back of his car.

"It's documents for tomorrow, I have a meeting."

"Oh..."

The girl trailed off, bored that it wasn't something interesting. They all got into the car, Nicolas and Isaac in the back with Adriana while Elias drove.

"You could take the shotgun seat, Nicolas."

Isaac started again.

"And let you be here alone with Adriana? Fuck no. Your creepy games and fantasies are way to much."

"You're just mad darling likes me more than you~"

"Don't drag me into this..."

Aria sighed, knowing the twenty minute car ride will feel like forever...