home

(after two weeks)

These days have not been the best days of her life but with her brothers near her, it was good. Her brothers would come and talk to her about their life. She was really surprised to hear her brothers were rich- I mean super rich and famous. Her father owned the Kim group of companies whereas her older brother Jin owns  kj restaurant which is a 5 star rated restaurant. Yoongi who is a famous rapper and producer with stage name as agust D, namjoon being the next CEO and hoseok running a dance academy hope world. Meanwhile the maknae line were still in university but that doesn't mean they are not famous. Jimin would sometimes help hoseok in the dance academy, taehyung would be a model for his father's company sometimes and Jungkook is a pro gamer in the name of Justin seagull.

She can do nothing but feel proud of her brothers. Even if she don't remember her brothers, she feels comfortable being with them. She learned some things about them but still feels like something is missing. She shrugged off the feeling and took all her clothes after changing into new clothes. She felt nervous all of the sudden thinking about her home. Today she was getting discharged from the hospital and going to her home. Her thoughts were cut off by her brother.

Jin:' baby! Are you done?' he shouted from outside the bathroom

Y/n:' coming' she shouted back and came out the bathroom

She saw her brother Jin and yoongi.

Y/n:' where are the others oppa?'

Jin:' they insisted on coming to pick you up but I told them not to come. I don't want them to create ruckus in the hospital anymore'

Yoongi:' why bother about them when we are here'

Jin:' enjoy this peacefulness when you can. Because when we reach home there won't be peace anymore'

Y/n silently nodded not knowing what to say.

They went out of the hospital and went to the parking area. Jin got in the driver seat and yoongi in the front seat. Y/n sat in the back seat. The ride was silent which was a comfortable silence. Y/n was peeking her head out of the window and saw the passing shops and buildings. Cold wind hit her face making her feel relaxed. Soon they reached a big mansion which was Kim mansion.

The guards opened the large gates and her brother drove inside. The car stopped near the entrance and her brothers got down followed by y/n. Her jaw- dropped by seeing a huge mansion infront of her. She know her family were rich but don't know they were this much rich.

 She know her family were rich but don't know they were this much rich

Y/n followed them like a lost puppy behind them. Her brothers lead her inside the house. She was amused by the interior of the mansion.

She was so bored by seeing  the boring white walls of hospital

She was so bored by seeing  the boring white walls of hospital. She felt excited feeling a new atmosphere. She  saw her rest of her brothers waiting in the living room.

Jin:' we are here!'

As soon as they heard Jin shout, the maknae line rushed towards y/n and squeezed her into group hug.

Yoongi:' yah! Leave her you brats. she just came from hospital, don't make her go back' they ignored his words and hugged her tighter

Jimin:' you know how much we missed you'

Jungkook:'we missed you so much'

Y/n:' but we just met yesterday '

Taehyung:' even though we miss you. Hyung didn't let us come to hospital '

Jin just ignored his whinning and went to the kitchen.

Namjoon:' hoseok take her to her room. She must be tired.'

Hoseok:' come sunshine, i will show your room'

💜💜💜