Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle

Start from the beginning

Annie:"Hmmm you have a point. So who was the other person you sent a letter too??"

Y/n:"Marlo."

Annie:"Hmmm come think of it I probably should've said something to hitch."

Y/n:"There's a difference between us though. Everything after we tried to capture Eren I've planned to happen. Apart from Ymir and Pieck of course. I just thought we'd go straight to the sea."

Annie:"Yeah I guess you have a point. Still I feel bad for her."

Y/n:"Well we won't be away from them forever so don't worry."

Annie:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"I believe when Eren grows up and understands his power we must help him use the rumbling."

Annie:"Huh why?! If that happens then many innocents will die!!" Annie got pretty mad after you said this but you tried to calm her down.

Y/n:"Annie just give me a moment to explain."

Annie:"No I won't!! Do you under how many people will die Huh?!" Annie stood up as she got angry at you.

Y/n:"I know."

Annie:"Do you though really!!" You looked down as a tear fell from your eye. Annie saw this and stopped shouting at you.

Y/n:"I...don't want to do it but please...just listen." Annie sat back down opposite you and wiped away the tear from your eye.

Annie:*sigh*"Alright tell me." You looked back up to her face and into her eyes again.

Y/n:"Tell me Annie what is the most common thing you have seen on the island."

Annie:"Hmmm I don't know I guess selfishness and poverty. Why??"

Y/n:"My goal is to start the rumbling so there will be no more greed and all these stupid governments. I also hope that with the land being rolled over we can creat fields of fresh food for everyone to share."

Annie:"But surely people would just make new governments and rules and greed will still be a thing."

Y/n:"Yes your right but it will bring people from many different ways of life together to build a new. When this is done we'll live on a grateful planet not for what it has lost but for what it has gained."

Annie:"But do so many people have to die??"

Y/n:"Sadly yes. I wish I didn't have to do it but...There's some things you have to do that you wish you didn't need too." You and Annie didn't say anything for a couple of minutes but she eventually stood up and sat on your lap. She wrapped her arms around your body and kissed you on your neck leaving a red mark.

Annie:"Y/n I'm always here for you. I'll follow you to the end alright." This made you smile as you kissed her on her forehead.

Y/n:"There's another reason I want to do this Annie."

Annie:"What's that??"

Y/n:"If it's true that Eren has the power to control every eldian then I believe that if he uses the full power of the titans then the power of the titans will vanish."

Annie:"That means..."

Y/n:"Yes that means you won't die in 6 years." Annie's face lit up with happiness with this thought.

Annie:"That means that you won't be left alone." This made you laugh as you stoked her head.

Y/n:"Amongst other things yes." Annie had a large smile on her face as you picked her up placing her back on her bed. "Right I should be going soon. I don't want to get you in trouble."