"Oh, sister."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana.

"You have a sister?." Sophia asked.

"Uhmm, Yeah but we're not biologically sister."

"I see. It's nice meeting you, I'm Sophia. Sally's friend."

"It's nice meeting you too." Sana just smile.

"Sally, are you free tomorrow? Let's hangout. I'm sure our other friends will gonna be happy to see you again."

"Uhmm, Sophia..."

"You can invite your sister too. You can introduce her to our friends."

"Uhmm, alright. Just messaged me later."

"Sure :) so, I'll go ahead now. I'm with alex." Sophia whisper. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay..."

-

"Sally is your English name?." Sana asked. They are now heading home.

"Yeah."

"You have a beautiful English name :) .."

"Really? You like my name?."

"Yes, I do ..."

"By the way, I know you was surprised earlier when Sophia hugs me. She's just like that and don't worry because we're just friends. She's my closest friend here."

"It's already, I understand :) .."

Tzuyu smile and hold Sana's hand. "I'm glad that my girlfriend is such a very understanding person. Thank you for saving me earlier, You don't know how baldy wanted to introduce you to my friend as my girlfriend."

"You can do that soon, My graduation is coming near ~ we can officially date on public after that."

"I can't wait that to happen :) .."

-

Seoul, South Korea

Mark visits Nancy's grave. He doesn't have a good relationship with her but still he really feels bad on what happened to the latter.

"I don't have the courage, I don't know what to do. I don't know if Sana will going to believe me."

Mark mumbled as get Tzuyu's identification card from his pocket.

"What happened that night. I send you safely but you ended up like this. What happened that night Nancy..."

-

When they arrived at their house, exactly their parents are waiting for them already.

"How's your day?." Mr.Minatozaki asked.

"It went well Dad, Tzuyu brought me in Santa Monica Pier."

"Really? you can continue to stroll tomorrow." Mrs.Minatozaki added.

"She will going to meet her friends tomorrow."

"Really?? Tzuyu you can bring your Sana Unnie. Your friends doesn't know her yet right?."

"Yes, Mom. And Yeah Sana Unnie will going with me tomorrow."

"By the way. After that I will guy's talk to you. I have something important to tell you especially to you Tzuyu."

"Yes Dad."

After they eat Tzuyu and Sana went now their room.

"Tzuyu ~ ah?."

"Mmmm???."

"Do you know the important things Dad will say??."

"No, I don't have any idea. Why?."

"I'm just curious."

Tzuyu gently pat her head. "Don't worry we will gonna find out the other day."

"Okay.."

"Take some shower now. I will just gonna call my friends."

"Arasso.."

While Sana was taking a shower Tzuyu have a short chitchat with her friends at the balcony.

A moment later Tzuyu suddenly stop as she smells Sana's sweet fragrance.

Tzuyu:
I'll call you again Chaeyoung ~ ah.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, I'm done."

Tzuyu hear Sana so she went to the room and there she froze as she saw Sana who just came out from the bathroom.

"Bao Bei.."

"Mmmm??."

"What are you doing to me?."

"What do you mean? Aren't you going to take a shower?."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her from behind.

"I'm starting to get addicted to your scent. Why you smell so good?."

"Eh?." Sana's face suddenly hit up as her heart starts to beats so fast.

"You're giving me a hard time right now."

"W-What do you mean?."

Tzuyu let go of Sana and face her, they stare each other for a second until Tzuyu break the silence.

"You looks so hot right now.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah..." Sana's heart can't calm especially when Tzuyu starts to lean her face closer to her.

"You're so beautiful Bao Bei ❤️.." Tzuyu smile as she sweetly kissed Sana's forehead.

"Ya, You're making me feel nervous."

"Why? ^^ Do you think I will do something?."

"You're teasing me again, Chou Tzuyu."

"I'm not teasing you, I'm just controlling myself not to touch you.."

"Tzu.."

"Because, I respect you and.." Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead once again until her lips reach Sana's. "Kissing you like this is enough for me :) .."

"Chou Tzuyu, You're making my heart beats faster."

"That's good to know ❤️.."

xxxxxx