Even though technically the kid didn't actually do anything and everything just happened, Alberu didn't want to take any chances.

So the first thing to do is to make sure the kid stays healthy.

His aunt insisted that they have breakfast together every day, because breakfast was very important for his growth.

So this morning Alberu asked his aunt and the other dark elves to prepare breakfast and get rid of some of the maids, if the palace maids prepared him the child would not be healthy but might fall ill or worse.

.

.

.

It's been three hours, Alberu has been waiting for three hours and that child hasn't woken up either.

Alberu wanted to cancel plans for today's breakfast together but his aunt insisted he had to take care of the child personally.

More and more Alberu started to question how Cale's maids were performing since they couldn't even just wake up one child, or were they deliberately ignoring Alberu's orders?

That was possible given the displeased look the old servant had on him, as well as the servant's son who stared at this palace like a trash can.

Although Alberu also had to admit this palace was really like a trash can.

Unable to wait any longer Alberu decided to wake the child himself.

.

.

.

Alberu was quite surprised to see the side of that child's residence, there wasn't much change but it was clear that every corner of the palace within reach of the boy's room was very clean.

Several old items and furniture were piled into several large piles in the yard, looking like a mountain of garbage ready to be thrown away. Because the damaged furniture has been removed, as a result some rooms are empty but still look clean.

Finally Alberu arrived at that child's room, when he opened the door Alberu could see things that had been neatly arranged in place, most of what could be seen were books, nothing special neatly clearly this room was better than before.

Then the bed which was covered in many layers of thick mosquito nets, Alberu could see the maid opening slightly the sides of the mosquito net and Alberu could immediately see the clear red hair.

Alberu approached the side of the bed, the maid was still trying to wake the child, Alberu could see how many piles of thick blankets were on the bed it seemed that the maid was trying hard to keep his Young Master from getting cold.

And the child in question, even with the great efforts of his maidservant, still faithfully clung to his blanket.

Then that child began to move his body trying to find a comfortable position to go back to sleep, but kept being thwarted by his servant.

Alberu continued to notice how the child was like a cat that was difficult to wake from sleep.

That child then opened his eyes and their gazes met.

Those round reddish brown eyes looking straight into Alberu's eyes and his chubby cheeks while his body was still rolled up in the blanket didn't improve the situation.

If his aunt was here he would immediately scream how cute the kid is.

But Alberu wouldn't fall so easily on just a little kid who only looked cute.

"You wasted my time and made my breakfast waiting for you, so get up and get ready now or come in your nightgown."

So Alberu ordered the boy to get ready right now or drag him down in his sleepwear, he didn't care.