𝟏𝟔

Maya :
ARE YOU ALIVE?
0:06 a.m.

Vikram :
Yeah.
0:09 a.m.

Maya :
You got the message that
The King has called us
to meet him?
0:11 a.m.

Vikram :
Who cares? 🙄
0:12 a.m.

Maya :
Still we need to meet him.
Anyways, can you come over?
0:30 a.m.

Vikram :
Open the door bitch 😉
0:37 a.m.

Maya :
🖕🏻
0:41 a.m.
(Seen)

Maya opened the door as Vikram stood there, digging social media in his phone.

" Come in " She whispered, he looked up and walked in as she closed the door behind him.

" What happened? " He asked, pushing his phone in his right pocket.

" Sameer. " She breathed out.

" Hm. What about him? " He asked folding his legs on bed and resting his chin on his knuckles.

" Mahi is n— " " not a curse. " She looked at him, surprised.

Their eyes met, no one dared to break the eye contact.

" You trust me? " She asked. He nodded his head in agreement, his brown orbs never left her black ones.

" Maya, you're still awake? " The knock on the door brought them back in reality.

She looked at him puzzled, " I'll hide in washroom " Vikram whispered.

Reality hit her and she nodded hearing the person knocking again.

He rushed in and she sighed in relief, opening the door. " Mina jiji? "

◈ ━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━ ◈

" Hadn't I warned you before hand that you must not open those two doors? " Sameer's raged voice echoed in the hall room of the mansion.

Both of them sighed, glaring at the ground.

" She is dumb, are you too? " He snapped at Vikram who looked up with his angry eyes.

Maya looked up to Vikram, knowing that he'd lose the control on his anger soon.

" Speak. Don't glare at me like that. " Sameer snarled.

" S–Sir, I'm sorry. We won't next time. " Maya jumped in between both the men.

" What you wouldn't huh? " He pushed her aside, stumbling her on her steps.

Vikram's hand clenched in a fist, controlling the eruption of rage within him.

He could tear apart the world if anyone would even dare to eye Maya. Only if Sameer knew what he was messing with.

" Sir, she is talking to you calmly. You cannot touch her. " Vikram said in a dangerous calm voice.

" You are gonna teach me what I can do Or I cannot? " Sameer growled.

" If it's wrong, accept it it's wrong. You're are not God either to be perfect. " Vikram shot back.

" Vicky, stop. " Maya pulled his sleeve, indicating him to hold on his rage.

" Ms. Raichand. You better know manners, when two people are talking you shouldn't interrupt. " Sameer glared at her.

" Yeah but if one is spilling some bullshit, she definitely can. " Vikram scoffed.

She widened her eyes as the words left his mouth, we're dead today. She thought.

Bam!

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Hope you like the chapter.
Radhe Radhe