23

The room echoed with silence, there was no reply. Vikram and Maya walked, no sooner the door closed on its own.

Maya felt fear creeping in her, the vibes didn't welcome her like everytime they did.

" Looking your eyes, the way you did before. Mirror. " Whispered the voice.

Maya gulped and walked to the mirror, so did Vikram.

She was blank, she could see nothing but her reflection until the faint giggling echoed in her mind.

She squinted her eyes close, attempting her best to avoid it. That would work? No.

The voice grew louder, she felt her head bursting with pain. She fainted.

" Mahi yaar, batao na! " Rishi whined as Mahi sat opposite to him.

" Nahi, humne kaha na. Jis din coronation hoga uss din hi bataenge. " Mahi giggled.

Rishi and Mahi always have been fond of each other. Soon the fondness changed in love. No one really opposed their love except for one. But, does that one person matter? No. Maybe yes?

Three days hence, Mahi was going to reveal the best thing of her life to him.

Little did they knew, their happiness was going to turn in helpless cries.

" Mahi! Mahi! Mahi! " Mina ran behind the young woman who was standing on the stool.

" Haa kaaki? " She looked down bringing down the bag with her, she got down.

" Aise kahi pe bhi chado, it can be dangerous. " Mina explained.

Mahi chuckled, " Sorry. "

A Night before Coronation :

" Mahi, Abhi toh batao coronation tak ka wait nahi hoga. Please? " Rishi tried his best to convince her, since three days now.

" Nahi Rishi. Kaha na kal bataenge. " Maya sipped her juice.

" Thik " Rishi pouted.

" Kal ki taiyaariyan ho gayi? " Mahi asked.

" Haa shayad. Ab bas tumhara intezaar hai. You'll be the Queen tomorrow. " Rishi smiled.

" Queen " She whispered as the smile broke out on her face.

" Maya? " Vikram shook her for the nth time.

" Woh nahi uthegi. " Vikram turned back at the familiar voice.

" Soha? " Vikram muttered.

" Jab tak use sab nahi pata chalega, woh nahi uthegi. Phir tum. " Soha smiled.

" Main? " Vikram pointed at himself.

" Haa tum. Tumse Rishi ne kaha tha na jab tak woh na kahe aaine mein mat dekhna, isilye kaha tha. Jao abhi tum dekh sakte ho. " Soha said as Ari walked to Maya's sleeping figure.

" Aur Maya ki fikar mat karo. Main hu unke paas. " Ari caressed her hair.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Curious?

Radhe Radhe ❤