𝟏𝟒

She took hasty steps to the old door, dragging him along.

" Maya, calm for a bit and tell me. Are you sure that you want to open this door? It can be dangerous. " Vikram warned again pointing at the door.

" I'm sure. Don't irritate me. " Maya stopped in front of the big, dusty white door with golden shaded handles.

" Madam, you won't be able to open the door. " Mina came in her path.

" Why? " She growled.

" We've tried opening it for year, and gave up. It never opened. " Mina said.

" See " Vikram said.

" Will you shut up? " She snapped him and turned to the old lady.

" Okay. I'll try and if it doesn't. I'll give up. " Maya caught hold of the handles.

Crisp cold wind brushed passed their skin, Maya pushed the door with her almighty strength.

Mina gaped at the scene, so did Vikram.

The door opened, in came view the pastel shaded walls. It wasn't even bit dusty.

The floor was clean, as if anyone stayed there and cleaned it mannerly.

" Ha look " Maya's lips curled up in a wide smile.

" It's impossible. " Mina muttered, startled. She remember herself and one of the maid trying to push open the door and facing failure ultimately.

" Now that you've come in, shan't I welcome you? " Maya felt someone whisper in her right. 

She turned back, seeing no one. " Vikram stop pranking me will you? " Maya gave him a glare before stepping in. 

" Strange " Vikram muttered before following her in. But he couldn't. 

" Vikram why don't you check the other room you find interest in? " Mina suggested.

" Sure, Thanks. " Vikram turned his heels to the other side of the hallway.

◈ ━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━ ◈

" Good Morning Mahi. " He smiled walking in her room with two maid following him.

" Rishi, aap yahan? " Mahi stood up from her seat. " Koii vishesh karan? " She asked seeing the covered trays with the maids.

" Ji. Yeh hum aapke liye laaye the, kal shaam coronation ceremony ke liye. " He revealed the baby blue colored gown with a set of matching accessories. 

" Beautiful " she mumbled. 

He smiled at her words, forwarding the dress to her. '' Aapko pasand aaya? " He asked.

" Bilkul " She mirrored his smile. 

The white cloth-ed frame caught her eyes, as her hand reached out to unveil the frame. 

She pulled down the curtain, internally gaping at figure. " Mahi—Maya " She mumbled before everything blacked out and she crashed down on the cold floor. 

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Hope y'all liked the chapter.
How's the book? Like, should I speed up the plot?

Radhe Radhe ❤