29

" You can rest here, I'll bring you soup. " Maya patted her head.

Mithya sat there looking around timidly, until she felt a shadow towering her.

She turned back in reflex, " Calm down, I'm not here to harm you. Maya asked me to stay here with you. " She still looked unconvinced.

" Who are you? " She mouthed.

" Vikram, you can consider me as your brother. " Vikram smiled genuinely.

" Bhai? " She muttered earning a grin from him.

" Mithya. " She smiled.

" Who did this to you? Like, I know but i still want you to speak up about it. " Vikram said.

Her smile faded as she trembled in fear, " W–Woh i.. I was returning from my classes last night when the soldiers caught me. You're alone late night. They said and dragged me to somewhere. A—And when I woke up, I was naked and i could feel pain all over me. I–I saw Sam–Sameer there, fixing his dress. Shut your mouth or next time you'll be dead. He said and with that he left. " She cried.

" —And when I returned home, baba pushed me out saying I'm a curse on them. " Vikram patted her head as she cried her eyes out.

" Mi— " Maya stopped on her tracks as she saw her crying.

" What happened? " She kept the bowl aside.

" Sameer. " Vikram mouthed.

Unexpectedly, Maya's features clenched. Her eyes turned black, with glint of rage. Her hands fists, to extinct where her knuckles turned white.

" I-I am sorry. " Mithya sniffled.

" Why? " Vikram asked.

" F-For crying. " She looked down in guilt.

" This is sick. I'm sorry for you, you grew up in a family where crying is considered as a sin. It's okay to cry. It's okay to not to be okay. " Vikram smiled.

She forced a smile as Maya offered her the soup. "You don't need to fear. If you feel anything wrong, just tell anyone of us. Only us, okay? "

She nodded in agreement as Maya walked out, trembling with rage.

" Mahi. Wait " Vikram jogged behind her, but it was too late.

Maya had already banged open Sameer's room's door, scaring the shit out of him.

Vikram followed her in, closing the door behind him.

" You motherfucker! How could you even rape a 21 year old innocent girl? " Maya slammed him against the wall as he gasped in horror.

" I—I because I can't devour you! " He chuckled maliciously.

Maya scoffed, " Why do you want your end to be dreadful than planned? " She growled  monotonously.

" That Mahi couldn't kill me ever, do you think you can? " He coughed as she choked him harder.

Vikram stood there leaned on the wall behind, enjoying the show.

" You've gotta see your worse, Sameer. Two days. I promise, you'll be dead in public. They'll kill you. " She walked out of the room throwing him on ground.

Vikram walked over the old man, crouching to his level. " You know what old man? She can kill you bare handed with the amount of rage she possesses right now. Beware, I can't tell if that two days would soon turn into 2 hours. Hell is waiting for you. "

Vikram walked out behind her as he greeted Soha in his path. " Get the coffin ready, he'll be dead in two days. "

" Gladly, sure. " Soha chuckled as he walked out of the mansion for his some private work.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Next update :: 2nd April, 2022.

✨ 18 Votes ✨ for next update.