𝟏𝟓

" Sameer, didn't I say that the tables turn ; night changes? " a chuckle left her dry lips as she licked them wet. Sameer and Zoya were back in the palace.

Sameer fumed with anger, how easily could a stranger - familiar looking girl fool him. She opened his door to destruction, and he couldn't do anything either.

" Maya? " Vikram ran fingers through her hair. She laid there unconscious since yesterday, everyone was either scared or panicked. 

" She'll wake up, just give her some time to adjust herself. Coping with two lives isn't easy at all. " He felt someone whisper followed by a playful chuckle. 

He tilted his head in confusion, his wide-eyes staring at her peaceful sleeping face.

' Whoever he is, is he here to help me or put me in more trouble? ' Vikram thought. 

" I'll never put myself in trouble. I'm here to help you. " the voice chuckled, deepening Vikram's confusion.

Vikram claimed that since he visited the room, he could hear someone talking to him, someone who is familiar with him. 

" Who the heck are you? Why do you want to save me? What do you mean that I am You? " Vikram growled in frustration.

" Rishi's room. 6 p.m. " the voice answered, Vikram shook his head and grabbed the glass of water from the night stand, gulping the liquid down. 

" Rishi " Maya jolted up, choking him on water.

He coughed hard as she turned to him, patting his chest. "You okay? " She asked.

He nodded, " What happened? " He asked once he felt relieved.

" What happened? " She stared at him.

" You jolted up a minute ago. What happened? " He cleared.

" Oh " She breathed. " Nothing, just a nightmare. " She shrugged.

" You were lying unconscious there in the old room. You okay now? " Vikram asked, she nodded.

" Yeah. I–I just felt a bit dizzy, maybe due to excitement? " She lied between her teeth.

" Sure? " He crooked his brows.

" Pakka " She smiled.

" Okay. "

◈ ━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━ ◈

" Welcome Vikram. " He heard the voice as he stepped in. The room he entered last evening was same, yet he could feel the aura changed.

It was more jolly and positive than yesterday.

" Don't look into your eyes through mirror until I say. " The voice as Vikram strolled in the room, halting back facing the mirror.

" Why so? " Vikram asked.

" You're not ready yet to witness what you will. " The voice replied.

" Oh " Vikram nodded in understanding.

" Mind telling who are you? " Vikram looked around, trying to find the source of the voice.

" You " The voice chuckled.

" Stop chanting that and spill. Or else I'll leave. " Vikram scoffed.

" You is me, me is you. Rishi. " The voice echoed with a spark followed, Vikram turned to the mirror.

" Rishi "

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Hope you like the chapter. The secrets are unfolding. What's up with Maya?

Radhe Radhe ❤