𝟏𝟐

Vikram stood there frozen to his  position. He neither hugged her back nor he unwrapped her from himself.

" Vicky! I'm so damn happy today! " Maya squealed until she realised that he reciprocated with nothing.

She pulled back and dragged him in, closing the door behind them.

" Why are you here? " Vicky asked, trying to keep his voice as cold as he could.

" You challenged me right that i can't go into that room? " Maya stepped forward with a proud smirk.

He sighed looking away, taking back a step, " Look I really don't wish to bicker on this topic with you right now. "

" Neither I'm here to bicker. " She stepped.

" Leave. " He said walking back.

Marching forward, back Vikram finally hit his back to the wall.

" So Mr. Chauhan. I won. " Maya said pinning him back in same position.

" F-Fine. " He said, breathing unevenly.

" So, you're accompanying me in the whole palace tomorrow. To find out information about this whole family. " She said leaning in.

Vikram leaned back nodding his head vigorously.

She chuckled seeing her effect on him.

◈ ━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━ ◈

It was 2 in the afternoon when Maya witnessed Sameer walking out of the palace with his wife, Zoya.

She smiled in satisfaction, Now no one will hinder my purpose to enter that room. Maya thought.

The sound of patrolling car grew fainter and fainter as Sameer left the premises.

Maya ran upstairs with dragging Vikram along.

" See, tum jao uss taraf " Maya pointed to the left side of the hallway.

" Akele? Agar main kho gaya toh? " Vikram pouted.

" Toh sidha yaha entrance ke paas aa jana, phir shuru se shuru krna thike? " She patted his cheeks and smiled rushing to the other side.

" Bacha lena bhagwaan bhoot pret se. " Vikram mumbled shaking his head and walked to the direction she had directed him.

Maya had checked the four adjacent rooms already, bored to her life.

Same royal chambers screaming royalty and king sized beds.

The old, dusted door next to the last chamber caught her attention.

Curiousity beamed in her mind, shouldn't this be something different? She thought.

The door held many secrets
Told or untold
Fake or Real
No one knew
Some secrets are better hidden,
if messed..the cry of agony grows
louder... louder than ever.

Her hands reached out to the big handles until she heard someone cursing behind her.

She tilted her head back at the woman, " Don't you dare to. " She glared.

Maya stood there rooted to her place, puzzled due to the woman's attitude.

What's wrong with the woman? She thought turning to door again.

She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. She backed off the door walking to the other half of the door.

Still she could feel some part of herself attracted to that door, yet something stopping her.

" Eh! " The loud scream echoed the mansion, startling her.

She dragged herself to the source of the sound. " Avi " She cried seeing the brunette hair-ed girl slipping of the ledge.

" Avi " The other voice cried holding her wrist and pulling her up again.

" Thank you Vikram " She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He stood there frozen due to the sudden movement.

Maya's eyes never left both of them, her features clenching dangerously.

The storm is about to hit, the hustle bustle is begging help from her.

Yet again the same question, ' she wants help.. Or revenge? '

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

Graves receive more flowers than people alive,
Regret is deeper than gratitude.

Radhe Radhe ❤