We both smiled (END.)

Author's notes:
I realized as the author of this fanfic, I owe you guys the "end" of this story. I owe a happily after to you, dear readers. And then I'll be able to pull off another story. But I did promise I'd finish this, so here I am.

Hitoshi's POV:

I always thought the smell of sweat and heat was disgusting, and it was understandable. Yet, with my skin pressed against Katsuki's, it didn't bother me as much. In fact, it calmed me. His spiky blonde hair tickling my chin as I listened to him breathing, watching his body moving up and down. It was very appeasing.

The last hours replayed in my head, who knew the wildest hero in his course could make such pretty moans...The sounds echoed in my mind as I pictured myself marking Katsuki's back -again -with my nails when he was on top. It soothed my mind as my eyes lingered on his back, watching as each of his muscles moved even slightly, staring at the fiery red marks. That'd leave a memory at least.
I sighed softly, enjoying the feeling of another hot chest pressed against mine. Wrapping an a around Katsuki, I forgot everything else. I didn't realize we were still at school, I didn't acknowledge it probably had been hours since we've been here. People must wonder what we are up to...

Katsuki wouldn't be too happy about people knowing I think. He isn't the kind to be affectionate in public, or even share about his relationships to others. But I don't want to be his little dirty secret, I have at least a bit of self esteem to know that. Doesn't mean I want to makeout with him in front of everyone, but...being a couple could be nice.
Are we a couple?

I looked down at him as if I waited for an answer from the sleeping hothead.

• • •

Katsuki spent the whole night trying to do his homework since he didn't have time to do it before going to sleep. He insisted on keeping me awake...The sun was almost rising as he finished his homework for the whole week, I had barely closed an eye.
We showed up to class immediately, we were the first ones. Not surprising.
Todoroki was the first one we saw entering, I nodded at him and sat next to Katsuki.

Katsuki's POV:

We didn't talk about lash night, or about us.
That made me quite nervous, not knowing where we were and he seemed so unbothered, so cool. Meanwhile I was overthinking, like an idiot. Everyone was slowly arriving, until my "squad" came up and asked where were we.
They had been waiting for us to work together...Which would explain the missed texts.
"We didn't find you in your room, Bakugo!
-Yuuh, we were a bit worried.
-And then Midoriya told us you guys already slept over once so you were probably together. And that you were quite close."

"Midoriya told us blablabla". Screw him, why doesn't he just shut his mouth like I told him to. I'll find him and smash his little-

"Sorry that I stole him, I needed to have him for a night at least."

What did Hitoshi just said?
Pardon?
Excuse me?

The squad got quiet and Kirishima looked at us curiously, an eyebrow raised. Before they could even laugh as if it wasn't a weird thing to say at all even for a joke, Hitoshi held my hand happily. He even smiled, smiled, with his exhausted eyes. Kind of made him look like a damn freak.

In front of my closet friends, I was holding Hitoshi's hand. They must wonder if we're total creeps, they must think we're-

"Are you guys dating?" Kirishima asked, but not angrily, or with jealousy, he seemed to really wonder if we were.
"I guess we...are seeing each other." I mumbled and Hitoshi smirked at my sudden embarrassment.
Acid alien freak squealed like a little girl and threw herself at us.
"Finally a couple! And finally you have a crush Bakugo, it was about time."
Weird tape man, Pikachu who had just arrived but wanted to be a part of the fun, Shitty hair, and even weird ears lady jumped in the hug.

It was quite suffocating and I wanted to snap at all of them, but they...they were here to support us. That's kind of cool.
Hitoshi looked at me, chuckling tiredly as Pikachu asked what was going on. He whispered the news and the other idiot gasped, hugging him even tighter.
"I give you guys a day, no way Bakugo can allow someone else to be in his bed.
-Sero!
-Say that again and I'll show you the five ways my quirk can kill you!"
It was fun.

I felt a small squeeze through my palm and I looked up towards Hitoshi. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...
We both smiled to each other.