A Sound of Thunder

Narrator;

After a heavy and steamy party, most of the teens went to their dorms one by one, some stayed inside the gymnasium and slept on cushions. Clouds blocked the sun, it was morning as Aizawa turned the lights on, waking up Ashido, Denki, Jirou, and Sero who were all curled up together like a pack of wolves. Groans came from the pack as they were woken up by the sudden lights, only Sero was still asleep, snorting loudly.
"You'll clean this mess. We're going on a trip today. When you're done cleaning and dressing up, you'll go to your classroom."

Everyone in the dorms was slowly forced to wake up, although four didn't even need help: Midoriya, Katsuki, Fumikage and Momo who didn't drink as much as the others, or handled alcohol well in their system enough to not be as miserable as the other students . They were already in the classroom as everyone else arrived, most were hangovered. Aizawa cleared his throat with Present Mic standing right next to him.
"You will train with other pro heroes today, the trip will take a whole day so we might arrive at night. Take the bus ride as a chance to rest before we exercise. You will pack your bags immediately."
The class cheered sleepily at the word "rest" and headed out to pack up.

Minutes later, the students were walking inside the bus as they picked their seats.

Shinso's POV:

Kaminari threw me at the back of the bus where four seats were free, Mina sat in the middle with Sero . I didn't even have my word to say as I watched Jiro sitting with that invisible girl right ahead of me, the other two seats were occupied by Kirishima who patted the other seat down for someone to walk. I was so tired from last night I barely had the energy to look up. Although I didn't have to as I heard the hoarse voice of Bakugo.
"I don't want to seat with all these idiots around!"
Say it Bakugo, it's because I'm here isn't it?

I remembered last night the minute I woke up.
I kissed him again, but at the wrong time at the wrong moment. I was so drunk I had to press him against the door to at least have some stability, he tried to punch me and I dodged thanks to some adrenaline I had left. I was insistent...Very. Whilst he was very clear he didn't want me, which is understandable.
And then, I said horrible things.
Called him a bully, a villain, a tease.

I was so upset...that he didn't want me.

My eyes raised up as I watched Kirishima being dragged further away by Bakugo's strong hand.
"Where are you guys going?" Mina asked with a pout, no answers. They sat in the middle, or more like Boom Boom boy did and Kirishima was just obeying him.
"Ugh...Those two. I swear." Sero mumbled with a soft grin before he eyed Jiro and Denki who weren't together like usual , a weird look on his face appearing as his eyes darkened. I was too tired to listen to this mess...

Bakugo's POV;

"Hey, Bakubro...Why did we change seats?"
Shitty Hair pulled me out from my thoughts as I kept replaying last night in my mind like a song stuck in your head. I looked at him, moving my eyes away from the window. The bus hadn't started moving as everyone was still starting to settle down.
"Because. I didn't want to seat backwards."
We stood silent for a second, but I could see Kirishima's worry. Honestly I didn't care for it, I was unfazed by everything.
"Bakugo. What's going on with Shinso?"

His words rang inside my brain like an echo while my heart stung as if it was being pierced by a sword. What's going on? I don't know, Kiri. I'm tired of games. I'm tired of him manipulating his way around me. I'm tired of Shinso being Shinso. I don't even have the energy to reply with a snarky explosive comeback.
He pressed his hand on my shoulder supportively, looking at me with the purest eyes anyone could have. Why did Kirishima always had the same gaze as a lost puppy when he was upset?

"I don't know Kirishima. I don't know, and it's draining me."
I leaned against him, closing my eyes.
"Shut up, this is not happening. Kay?
-Kay.
-Good.
-Can you tell me what happened with you two?
-...Well, we kissed while I was yelling at him for what he had done to you. Then, we kissed again yesterday but he was so drunk. And...Whatever."

Kirishima's mouth was wide opened in shock but I pushed him away slowly, pressing all my weight against the window. Why was he so surprised? I mean...Yeah it was actually very surprising if we think about it.
"Do you want my advice?
-I don't need your—
-Talk to him. REALLY, talk to him. Try to spend time beside screaming with him. I'm not saying I like him, but I think Shinso was just jealous all along. That's what he did what he did. He's not a bad person, you know."
Jealous? Nonsense...What did he know anyway?

My eyes grew heavy as I nodded to Kiri, buckling my seat belt as we heard the bus driver telling us to do so.
"I'm done with him."
It was a soothing lie to whisper as I drifted to sleep, since I spent most of last night thinking.

Done with him.