The sky trembled.

Bakugo's POV;

The whole class was following Aizawa in the early morning, I rubbed my face. This was one of the worst night I spent sleeping, seriously. Whatever. We were all heading to the location but our lazy ass teacher made us understand we were not here to rest. I walked nearby Pikachu who had deep blue circles under his eyes which reminded me of the...other fucker. Although, Shinso's eyebaggs looked more like some damn pits. I mumbled a cuss under my breath, my legs taking control as I speeded up to Aizawa. Deku happened to be next to him but whatever, I looked forward.
Broccoli came up to me with his big smile, how could he not look awfully tired?

Like anyone could guess, I remained quiet and Deku began the conversation although my whole face said "do not talk to me". Tch, unbelievable.
"Hey Kacchan ! Are you excited about the trip?
—More than talking to you at least.
—...Well, I wish we both become stronger and stronger!
—I'll beat you, with or without this trip."
With that I trailed away, like in each of our usual weird exchanges. I sighed at the sun rising, the warm orange shade cupping my cheek. It was beautiful, leaves felt down from tall trees and the wind blew on them as they swirled around.
This coziness felt strangely familiar and peaceful. My heart felt lighter. I wish it was so easy everyday, to simply look up and know shit's going to be fine.

We finally reached a weird looking mansion, it looked abandoned. Nature had token over the building. Round face spoke up: "Sir, are you sure this is the place? It looks—" Aizawa raised his hand and it quieted her down, I wish I could do that too to shut everyone up once in a while.
We arrived at the doorstep, all of us waiting after Icy Hot knocked on the old wooden door. Most whispered that it couldn't be habitable, then a dark skinned lady came out and looked at us with a unimpressed look. She mostly wore streetwear, and had a bag filled of spray paints dangling from her shoulders. Cool.

"Well well, Aizawa that's a nice lot you got here. Come on in."

The insides looked way more modern than the outsides, weird. Anyway, before I could say anything, the lady brought Aizawa away and they all whispered.
"Yes, we cannot...but I...Understood. We should...Mm— Absolutely, a tragedy..."
The woman walked back to us with worry in her amber eyes, but then gestured us the stairs.
"You'll all find your rooms upstairs, I am sorry but training will have to wait for now. Your teacher and I have to discuss some matters, get comfortable meanwhile."
I choose a random room, picking the top bed and sliding my bag off my shoulder. My head resting against my pillow and my heart slowly beating against the bedsheets. My thoughts drifted to eyebaggs, which disgusted me but in some way, I still couldn't ignore it. Memories of our kisses slowly rocked me to sleep.

Hours had passed until a hand shook my shoulder, pulling me out from my slumber. I groaned sleepily as I was on the verge of cursing, but my eyes met purple, electric ones. No words came out from my mouth as I stood there, immobile.
"It's dinner time, you slept for a while and Aizawa cut you some slack off. We trained, but not as much as he told us we would. I think something is going on."
My body sat down as I frowned, my eyes looking up at the window. Moonlight filled the dark room and I could see it kiss Shinso's neck almost sensually. My chest felt heavy, my clothes were a mess, I was a mess.

Mister dickhole was probably waiting for me to go down and follow him to dinner with the rest of the class but I didn't feel very well. My heart and stomach felt uneasy, so I just shrugged and darted my eyes away. I heard a sigh coming out from him as he spoke up again:
"Can we talk? I'm really hungry and I bet you are too, but I still want to...chat after. So, how about we gaze at the moon?"
It sounded so cheesy, and I was so pissed at him! But the only thing that came to my mind was to nod and fall back down against the bedsheet.

A hand slowly curved its way on my back, petting me gently, I looked up as I wished for it to be megamind's. But no, Shinso had left the room silently, the weight on my back was my loneliness, pressed right above me.