Weathered with a troubled life.

Bakugo's POV:

Come on...I can do this! I can be responsible an calmly talk with Kirishima. As soon as he shut the door, I flipped my back and faced him who didn't look like joking.
"So, you finally want to talk about it?"
I nodded as he looked at me intensely before sitting down on his bed, he had a look of disappointment on his face and me? I didn't know what to say to start this conversation...Why me?!

"Bakugo, why are you avoiding me? That's the first thing I want to talk about."
I didn't have to think, it just blurted out:
"Because what you did yesterday wasn't something I'd expect you to do, Shitty Hair. You wouldn't force your lips on someone normally, and especially not me! The fuck was that?"
Weirdly, a small bittersweet smile grew on his lips as he nodded.
"Exactly Bakugo. On the roof top? I wasn't myself! Shinso— he..."
Huh? What does Shinso have to do here? "What? This isn't about Shinso..,"

He looked at me like I was the dumbest thing ever.
"Well obviously this was all because of Shinso. He was very unmanly and used his quirk on me. I think it was to stop our relationship. Although I do have feelings for you...you have to believe, I'd never do that kind of thing! My plan was to wait until we wouldn't be at school anymore..."

What the fuck? So eyebaggs betrayed me? I can't doubt Shitty Hair who I trust more than anyone else. But...Why do I always have to have sucky relationships -except with Kirishima- ?
"Oi, Shark Teeth. How long have you...liked me?" I asked.
"Since the festival."
I smiled a bit, I honestly don't know why but it was nice to think he wasn't trying to hide anything for me. I knew we could be like before, Kirishima was a pretty cool guy to be around, I just don't say it regularly because of my ego.

"Bakubro, I'm happy you believe me...What are you going to do about Shinso?"

What am I going to do about him? I don't know. We'll see. I shrugged, sliding my hands inside my pockets as I looked around his room. We usually came here to work, it didn't change a single bit since last night.
"I don't know exactly, but I know if you'd hand some of your sports equipment I'll make his body break, then we'll see about his stupid mind."
Cherry bomb looked at me chocked, but suddenly laughed warmly. Weirdo.
"It's good to have you back." He said as he started to lift his punching bag...

Shinso's POV:

It's been a little while I had been waiting for Bakugo. I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling again. My lips were pursed as I wasn't the kind to wait around stupidly for someone, as I finally sat down.
The room creaked slowly and an ash blonde bush of hair popped through the entree with two hands holding dumbbells.
"Hey, blondie." I mumbled.
He darted his sharpened eyes like red arrows to me, before putting down the dumbbells as Kirishima arrived with the sports equipment, he avoided looking at me...Are they friends again? What did they say? Is Bakugo upset because of me?

"We're going to make you sweat Hitoshi."
Kirishima said out loud although he did NOT have the right to call me by my first name! We're not friends at all.
I watched them install a bunch of stuffs inside, and Bakugo ordered me around:
"Like I said, you will toughen up."

The sun was slowly setting down as I walked out from the common showers, sighing and carefully undressing. My body felt much better after a long warm shower, but now was time for bed, and tomorrow I'll have so many cramps...Damnit. Bakugo and Kirishima didn't sugarcoat me at all, they were brutal as coaches. Well, Bakugo was the most intense one since he looked angry but, beyond his normal natural anger.
Kirishima must have told him about me, yet he didn't asked to talk to me after. Weird...I can only be afraid of tomorrow's outcome.