The storm intesifies.

Narrator:

A cloudless sky with a bright sun enlightened the campus's training field. Heavy breaths filled the void of the empty space, drops of sweat rolled down on the muscular arms and chests and a smile of obviously not very healthy teeth grew. "See Bakugo? This is what you needed! A nice training before attacking the rest of the week. You've been very tensed since yesterday!" Kirishima said, Bakugo's closest friend.
"...It's because of that moron, Shinso, or whatever. He pisses me off. Acting all innocent when really he's—" the red head interrupted him by  wrapping a sweaty arm around his friend's broad shoulders, grinning joyfully as he shook his head.
"Come on, no talking about what makes you mad! Hey, would you like to hang out tomorrow night? Just the two of us, Mina is impossible when she doesn't understand algebra." The blonde haired boy nodded, finally relaxing. To be honest, he didn't really want to hang out but Kirishima had made him feel better. Plus, he felt really opened with him when they exercised. How weird, right?

The day went on, and Bakugo forgot about Shinso for now. It was until he had to get in class and see his "annoyingly stupid face", which turned into a grimace as the purple haired teen had also noticed Bakugo. They sat in silence next to each other, which enormously pissed off Bakugo yet he stood quiet.

Shinso's POV:

What a beautiful bastard.
I have a GIANT bruise on my nose because of him, and he won't even say a thing? It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.
I kept the paper he wrote on last night, it reminds me that I will prove him I'm made to be a hero. He'll see. They'll all see! It's still incredible that no one talked to me except Barbie over here. They're all scared that I'll use my quirk, even Deku...He's so full of it. At least I have to recognize that this Bakugo isn't scared of me, good. But maybe he's too impulsive to be scared of anything or anyone.
He's probably a looser. I didn't watch his combats at the sports event, I was focused on myself and afterwards I was too ashamed of my defeat to watch.

Everyone started to settle down, the lesson was starting...I placed my head above my arms and slowly began to drift away. I don't think I took my coffee this morning, I was too bothered by this Bakugo kid and the way my nose hurt. I refused to go to the nurse, which I realize now is this completely dumb. Does anything matter? It's so tempting to sleep, I'm probably already asleep. Ah yes, this feels perfect. Make it last forever...

Huh?
Someone was shaking me brutally with strength I didn't have, yet. Why me? Why not someone else...Oh, it was this blonde haired punk, Bakugo. Right. Well I don't see who gave him the rights—
"You idiot, stop sleeping or you'll get extra work to do. If you think that's how you'll become a hero, you're not even close to it." Bakugo told me with a mocking and superior tone, I rose my head before sniffing. If I could have become a cloud, I would have been a cloud, floating in the air, oh so peacefully.

"Why would you care?" I retorted, grumpily as I rubbed my eyes.
"Because I'll be the one who'll have to help you, and no thanks but I don't want a failure on my hands."
"What is your problem, man?!" I shouted, Bakugo growled in a beast like way as his eyes sparkled with challenge and hunger for violence.
"My problem? You controlled my mind and act like you're better than me, that's all! But if you really want to know, YOU'RE my problem. And I will CRUSH you."
We both got kicked out of class.
I'm at the nursery right now, and the bell is ringing. It's time for physical training, and I won't be good at it. At all...I already feel like a burden, just like blondie said.

Narrator:

"Katsuki Bakugo, you will team up with Mina Ashido against...
Hitoshi Sinsho and Eijiro Kirishima!"

As the list went on, three people out of four were furious. Mina was just bothered she'd be against Kirishima, that's all. Meanwhile the rest of the boys had their reasons to totally disagree. But, Aizawa explained the training.
"There will be one hero team, the other will be the villain team. Shinso and Kirishima, you will be the villains. The two teams will have five minutes to find the other one and defeat it. "
The young Bakugo looked at the purple haired teen and smirked. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Author's note :

Hello there! This is the author. I was surprised I'd get even the smallest feedback, but then I did. And I'm so happy about it that I'm posting two chapters for today. I am trying to become more active and publish more! Much love, hope you enjoy this so far. I am not going to stop!