Rain Comes To An End.

Narrator:

After days of work at the academy, it was now the weekend. Groups of friends were allowed to go out of town to relax since villains had been keeping it low for a while. The one group many referred as the "BakugoSquad" was walking around a nearby mall, looking around and stopping for everyone's needs and wishes.
Katsuki Bakugo was leading the group in a irritated tone, followed by his best friend Kirishima meanwhile the rest stayed back. Denki Kaminari flirted with Kyoka Jiro, as Mina teased the two of them with Hanta Sero.
The day was going well, the group of teens stopped at a fast food and settled down as they were ordering, suddenly Kaminari stopped his friends:

"I've invited Shinso, you guys don't mind right?"
All of them stared at him like he was crazy, especially the two spike haired boys. They bursted into questions like: "Why would you do that? Did he ask to? Is someone else coming?"
The blonde haired boy chuckled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head, feeling quite overwhelmed from everything.
"Midoriya and I talked about how lonely he seemed...I mean, without Bakugo around. It's unfair. And he's pretty cool! So I invited him. There's nothing wrong with that...Right?"

All eyes were darted to the said Bakugo as he growled with pure anger, his ruby eyes could almost look like they were glowing from intensity. "I don't have anything to do with this purple dipshit! And no, don't laugh Dunce Face! Ugh, can't we just order already?!"

And as the inside fast food became louder and louder, a purple haired male arrived, looking around calmly before he saw, no heard the group of friends. Most were laughing to Bakugo looking enraged, him throwing insults until purple and red eyes met. Him, the guy who had turned his life upside down, him who had challenged him, him who...who made him confused. Quickly, he jumped on his feet as the whole lot of friends protested, he stepped toward Hitoshi, angry as ever. Without any verbal exchange, the purple haired was shoved outside as the two walked to a more private area of the mall, around the corner of a shop where no one would look at them or stop by.

The argument exploded, it had been too much for Bakugo, all these days he had kept that anger inside -well, yeah- the best he could have and only gave in during training wether it was school's or at Shinso's, besides that he had mostly avoided him. His arms blocked the taller boy as he defended his position.

"You little fuck! You're here to ruin my day! Really? You don't think you've done ENOUGH You piece of shit! You don't think trying to pull my closest friend away from me isn't that much of a big deal? No, of course not! And now you're trying to ruin the only moment of the week I get to be a bit more relaxed! You really are a fucking son of a bitch, aren't you? Coming here and attempting to steal everything I have! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME?!"

The yells brought attention, but no one really cared to know who and what was that as they figured out it was an argument. Bakugo was boiling in his anger. He needed this. He was like a volcano, after being asleep for a little while it was time to explode and overflow everything around him.
Shinso, himself was lost, his eyes widened and his mouth caught in a gasp. He didn't exactly know how to reply.
"Bakugo, lower your damn voice!"
"Fuck you! I'm not going to shut up!"
"You are!! People are going to hear us, and we don't want that, I assure you! So shut up!"

Shinso's POV:

In an instant, something was pressed against my lips. It was soft, and frail, I could feel the soft flesh sink into my own as if they were two pieces of a puzzle finally put back to where they belonged. My hands didn't obey my mind as I suddenly swooped Bakugo over, his back pressed against the wall. They were wandering in know areas, as they held his thin waist, my fingertips caressing the fabric of his jeans. A rough hand held my neck as our lips only went further, my body leaning against the smaller one in front of me, in that moment...I didn't know if it was lust or anger that came from Bakugo's aura, but it was amazing. Each nerves of my body was responsive to him as our lips had finally met, discovering, teasing, and trying to understand.
Slowly, Bakugo broke our kiss as we both had shaky breaths. His was blowing down against my skin as if everything else hadn't been enough, for an instant, I pressed my head against the wall as my hands were wrapped around his waist. His head was laid against my neck, his hair tickling me slightly. It almost felt peaceful, for a second.

Everything had an end though, I felt my body being thrown to the floor as Bakugo used his explosions to get me off him. He stared at me before walking away he had pure anger in his eyes, and a hint of something else...Pain?

Did I just made out with Katsuki Bakugo?