Rain in my heart.

Shinso's POV:

The night eased all my thoughts as I stepped toward Bakugo's room. I could still smell the delicious scent of our dinner coming from downstairs, a middle aged man made his appearance, he looked very strange with a bunch of jars filled with spices attached to his belt.

Apparently those heroes work underground, their quirks are quite interesting too. I don't know why Aizawa wanted us mostly inside, something's up yet I shouldn't sneak around. It's none of my business. The lady is very fierce and exchanges informations with other heroes by painting graffitis, she sometimes goes undercover with small bandits. She's quite smart, and very agile.
She taught us a bunch of tricks, the same kind you do during parkour meanwhile the man reminded me of Bakugo.
He was pretty intense and told us that his quirk involved species and toughness. Honestly, those people look like cheap heroes. I don't understand what Aizawa is thinking, bringing us here.

My sigh echoed in the hallway as I walked up to blondie's bedroom, knocking before realizing the door was opened. I stepped in as I saw the window opened, is he serious? I leaned forward and watched a tiny Bakugo step on the grass further away as the moon was shining. We were only at the first floor and he probably used his explosions to fly out...
I thought about what the woman taught us earlier, agility was everything.

After a slow and steady attempt, I felt on the ground as carefully as a cat. My boots hit the grass, dirt covering them as I followed the pattern Bakugo's shoes had made. I didn't really think about tonight, I just had the powerful urge to speak to him. Seriously, how long will we have to ignore each other? It's all my fault, I didn't chase him at the mall, instead I kissed him when I was inhibited and called him every names! Great job, Hitoshi...
On the main course I told everyone I wouldn't use my quirk for my own problems, but what am I doing since I came in the hero course?
I was pulled out of my thoughts with a hushed shout coming from Bakugo who was sat down on the grass, a large hoodie engulfing his chest.

I joined him, leaving a small gap between us as we both looked forward to a forest that stood in the horizon.
"What do you fucking want, Shinso?"
Shinso? No sly nicknames? Oh boy, I am in trouble.
"Like I said earlier: wanna talk.
—Talk? You lost the damn right to talk to me since that night!"
Ouch, Bakugo's words felt like arrows piercing my heart as if it was a target. Although, could I really hold him accountable for that? He had directed his head right at me, his jaw clenched and his eyes pulsating with blood. Our body were drawn to each, but I was terrified of that kind of closeness now that I angered him.
"I was drunk! I didn't —
—A part of what you said was freaking real. You think I'm a mess, and you know what? THAT'S FINE! I don't care about you or your opinion, screw off!
—...That's unfair. I never thought what I said, I didn't want to do what I did, it was a mistake.
—We're a mistake. I get it."

Without another word, Bakugo got on his feet and started to walk away. Without hesitation, I jumped at him, slamming his strong body against the ground. Adrenaline really makes your body capable of crazy things. But now, here I was, on top of Katsuki freaking Bakugo. Tables have switched, I guess.
Millions words raced through my head, what am I supposed to say in this situation? Blood was pumping through my cheeks, warmed my face up from nervousness. I'm not used at being nervous, hum...okay so breath in and—

Ooops...

Bakugo's POV;

Shinso's mouth brushed against mine, I could feel his body shaking as he slowly gripped my hands above my head. I was holding my breath, counting the seconds and trying to figure out why time was so slow. He was so close, his chest leaning against mine, his nose tickling mine, it was intoxicating, man, either you get off me or kiss the hell out of me!
My body never felt so ready, my skin warming up as a response to him, slowly, eyebaggs closed his eyes. He whispered as his lips sometimes brushed up against mine again, his breath hitting me:
"Say that again?"
His tone was amazingly authoritative, what am I doing? I'm supposed to be the one ordering him around...fuck off you purple haired freak.
Yet, I could feel electricity coursing between the two of us.

It was my turn to speak up, although I tried to back away the best it could into the ground but our lips were far too close to not touch.
"I...I said that...We're a mistake."
Suddenly, time flashed away and Hitoshi - I should call him that in these circumstances?- swallowed me whole with his lips, sucking on mine as our bodies intervened without any help. It was beast like, my hands desperately attempted to grab something meanwhile I had any air left to myself to breath.
When he passionately pulled away, we both inhaled deeply as he whispered, one more time:

"NEVER say that again."