Thunderstrucks.

Bakugo's POV:

This, fucking assholish purple haired piece of shit, got me in detention. The nerves of that guy!  I never got in detention before, even after giving a good lesson to that brocoli boy. Detention is for losers! All of that because one student can't use his quirk correctly, that is very messed up Aizawa.
I saw him this morning, I wanted to get coffee but he drove me off. He saw me, I think, but didn't speak. And now, he fucked everything up with his awful quirk! I mean, go off! No one ever needed someone like him. I can't even stop my face from going another different shade when I think about him! What a little piece of—

I made my way to the classroom, the a hole was here already and Aizawa yawned lazily before raising his voice slightly, clearly fatigued from...sleeping ? "Finally I want to nap so I'll be quick. You two will do me a work on how and why working as a team in hero training is important. You have two hours, enjoy yourselves kiddos." Without another word he left the room, shutting the door. Eyebags looked down at the paper sheet on his desk, rolling his eyes in the air as I stepped closer to him. Is he already starting? Because I'm full on!

"Look, I want to get out of here. I've made a bad impression on my first day, I'm sure a brainless guy like you wouldn't mind looking like a jerk. But, I d—...it doesn't matter. Let's just work."
I didn't speak, but instead rushed toward him, furious as my blood pumped in through my veins, the nerves! Brainless guy?! I'm the smartest of my grade! I'm THE best? And this guy comes in, all icy-hot style? Like he is better? No, I had enough of people like him. I didn't need another miserable dick to anger me! All talk, but no doing!

I tackled him brutally against the floor, my whole weight crushing his body. I might be shorter, but I was far stronger. He could barely resist to me, another reason why he shouldn't even pretend to be on my rivals list. This purple haired freak wasn't worth it, he didn't have the shoulders of a hero. And I will make sure, to never speak to him and be weak again. His quirk might be cool, but when he's ignored, it's not worth it. I understood immediately after our first encounter, I am no fool.

Whatever your name is again, I will defeat you and make you understand that I'm the number one. The only one.
No one gets in my way.

Narrator:

Through grunts and insults coming from Shinso while his new enemy remained silent, the sun was slowly fading away. It's rays warming the top of a blonde fiery head and seductively kissed the other teen's wrists, which were restrained with another set of hands. It looked like a promise, in this beautiful sunset two souls fought against each other. One for respect and greatness, the other for acceptance and final happiness. They didn't sound so different from this point of view, just two humans who seek recognition to feel whole . The struggle kept on for a couple of minutes as the young Bakugo finally punched the weak student in the guts. A bump and bruise had already appeared on on Shinso's nose from the earlier hit in class. He moaned loudly in pain, cursing the blonde one by every name. It was until Bakugo got up on his feet, about to leave until he looked at the paper and wrote down: "This is just the beginning, get out of my way or you'll get blown up."

The beautiful words of Katsuki Bakugo.