Before The Storm.

Shinso's POV:

Since the sport festival, I had been finally noticed by the school. The heroes decided I'd be far more useful as one of them, so, a couple of weeks after and I was transferred to 1A class. I rub my eyes lazily, yawning as the sun was barely rising, yet. I always had trouble sleeping, tonight, only an hour had been enough for me. This day was going to get rough, but I didn't dare to get up and look for coffee. I didn't know the place, but...I craved more and more of it as the sunlights raised above the building, steadily yet beautifully.
A small sigh escaped my lips as I shook my head and got up, I looked at myself in front of the only mirror I had in my dorm and raised an eyebrow. Did my eye bags just got bigger ? I clicked my tongue against my palate, irritated but already undressing since there was no point trying to sleep anymore. 
I tossed my clothes away toward my bed, the sheets not being even done. I lacked order but it wasn't the time to think about that, I picked my uniform, buttoning it slowly as my eyes lazily darted from a point A to a point B.

I walked out from my dorm, birds singing as happily as ever. As I walked down from the dorms, it seemed that I was heading toward a kitchen. I saw a microwave from afar. As I stepped in, I noticed a coffeemaker, making me smirk from content as I began to press bottons and pick a cup. But, I felt eyes on me. As I raised my head, I could see from where I came from a spiked shadow, its red eyes staring at me threateningly. Were they a villain ?
But, the petite stranger walked away to his dorm, apparently being a student which happened to be a weirdo. Something around these words might be true... Those eyes, though.

They looked menacing, as if it was a warning for me, a "I'll see you..." or "Get out of my way!" kind of gaze. Anger radiated the body, and now, I just had to know who challenged me, because I am not the kind to let myself patiently get looked down that way. Yes, I was taking this stare too seriously, but it did uneased me as the machine loudly poured coffee. I picked the warm, energetic drink and drank it patiently. I knew the class A was mostly filled with just a bunch of arrogant heroes-to-become, I wouldn't be surprised if si already made enemies. Even without being around heroes I did. People always despised my power...Well, it didn't matter. What did was that I had the opportunity to become a hero! And finally prove my worth, show them all how I am better.
As I enjoyed some me time before my first class at school, the lights were turned on, warm lights brighting the room. Great...Time to get into class.