Rain makes flowers blossom.

Bakugo's POV:

All packed up in the bus, I was next to Pikachu who kept blabbering and blabbering, shut up already. Aizawa didn't answer when Deku asked about our location, this is a really messed up situation. One of us, so possibly me is a target of the L.O.V. Great, fucking great. I already had enough on my teenager mind, and this? I should stay focused.
But Hitoshi isn't making it easy with his long stares, trying to catch my attention for a second. I can't go back to him, I can't continue to pursue those new frightening emotions.
I'll tell him, later. Well, never, works too. I don't owe him anything but I was the one who started all this with a stupid, so stupid, kiss.

Pikachu felt asleep on our ride which finally brought me peace, my eyes analyzed the world outside through my window. Will we go back to school? Or go meet another hero? Either way, it would be a pain in the ass because I only want to train! Not be bothered by the league making a mess or whatsoever. Even if I still was the target, they already know my answer: no, fuck off.
We arrived at the school, which disappointed me deeply but it was comforting at the same time. It was a place I knew, and we never got attacked in here. Plus, we would finally get work done.

Aizawa raised his voice to explain the dumdumbs that we will play it low meanwhile still training, I also saw him speak with Hitoshi. Must be about him training harder than anyone else, whatever he is not my problem anymore. I don't have to put up with his training, and some other things. We were all heading to the living room when I was pulled back. I turned around to face Hitoshi's stupidly handsome face, he looked worried which meant whatever happened was serious. Like me, he doesn't show a lot of facial expression around others yet it looked like the world crashed down on his frail shoulders.
"Katsuki, can we talk?"

Honestly, I think that was one of the worst thing you could ask me. I wanted to be there for him, with his face marked with stress, but I also needed to stay away.

"What's up?"
Shinso sighed heavily, eyeing me with his beautiful purple eyes as he dragged me away, like usual. We both stood inside Hitoshi's room, and I was really intrigued. It looked dark, there was no lights except a lava lamp, his bed was covered with pillows. This was not what I excepted...he had a desk, a small mini bar filled with red bull and a large couch. Pretty cool, I wonder why that type of drinks laid around since it doesn't look like he ever drank them.
I watched him sit down on his bed as I shut down the door behind us. We stared at each other for a second or two before I looked away, feeling quite uneasy.

"So...Again, what is this about?
-The league might attack you again, you know that, right?
-Of course I do. I'm not stupid.
-And you're not worried?
-Not at all."
Hitoshi scoffed as he laid his back on the bed, facing the ceiling. What did he excepted from me? What DOES he expect from me?

"Can't you take this matter seriously?
-I am taking it seriously, I just don't care.
-You're stupid.
-And you're overthinking.
-Sorry to care about you, won't happen again."
Ouch, okay, that hurt a bit. You know what? Fuck him.
"And we shouldn't happen again!
-Oh please. We always run back to each other eventually.
-Maybe I don't want that anymore."

The room went silent as we both steadily processed the words that had each flown off across the room. Hitoshi stood motionless, and I needed an escape. Can't we be done with this already? After what felt like hours, and hours, he rose on his feet and approached me. Shit.
"Tell me what this is about Katsuki, tell me why you wouldn't even look at me a bunch of hours ago. This is torture."
Please don't make me say it, back off.
One step closer, and another, and—

My back was against the door as the shiny purple eyes stared down at me.
"Tell me: do you regret last night?"
I don't, well I think I don't. It felt good. Except when I felt extremely guilty afterwards.
"I don't think you do, talk to me.
-Maybe...Maybe I do. Okay? We can't...sneak off to kiss like that...We shouldn't.
-Since when do you care about what you should, or should not do?
-...It's over, just accept it already!
-Fine. Don't expect me to knock on your door later so we make up."

I left the room immediately as my whole stomach felt uneasy, and my head was also hurting. The last words of Hitoshi just made me realize how awfully true this was.
Heartbreak sucks.