A wall of rain.

Bakugo's POV:

After tomorrow's day, I didn't sleep very well during the night. I kept wondering why Kirishima didn't tell me before, or actually tried to explain instead of just kissing me. I understand his feelings, their are just not...it's not reciprocate. Why did he have to make everything so complicated? And with Shinso—
I don't know how our relationship is working, first we rivals like stupid Deku, then...We bonded, a little. It felt good.

I sighed as I stepped inside the kitchen, picking a snack as I was back inside the dorms. I heard noises, smacking noises, as if someone was punching something. It was very rough, and as I followed the noises, I arrived at Kirishima's door. My eyes stared, but my body refused to obey, as I walked back to my own dorm. I should talk to him, we're good friends. Well, he's the only one I really saw as a friend, but it was a good thing.

I woke up hours later as the sun rays were blinding me, I jolted from my bed, obviously pissed.
What kind of sun does this? My poor eyes!

I grumbled as I dressed up, I might be late for class, shit. That'll teach me to not follow my sleep schedule! My alarm can suck it!
I ran through the halls, still buttoning my shirt as I was stopped by Sinsho, who had a large smirk plastered on his lips. Well, of course...fucking—

"What's the rush, Bakugo? So impatient to get your ass kicked?"
I had a grin, but still frowned at the provocation.
"We are just going to learn things, what are you talking about?"
"Well, Aizawa told me today we would do a simulation of hero work. And, I asked if it could be seen as a competition. He agreed so now, you'll see how I an going to beat you."

Oddly enough, his voice sounded like a purr and his eyebags didn't look so big now, but I scoffed and pushed him off with my shoulder.
"I'll teach you what it's like to beg!"

During class, me and purple haired douche were impatient for the simulation, it'd be time to rule him out, and focus more on icy hot or stupid Deku. You know, people who could actually progress, doesn't mean they are stronger, just more persistent than this little—

"And now, team 3 will include Hitoshi Shinso, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, and Kyouka Jirou. Now, I don't want to hear any complaints coming from you. You will have to save hostages from a terrorist attack, be prepared. It will be timed."

Time to shine! I'll show them! Even if it's a training, I'll show them I can do it all by myself! As I was about to run off toward the training field, Aizawa's voice rang:
"This is about teamwork. I see you Bakugo!"
Tch, always in my way...Fine. I'll do their stupid teamwork, I flew off thanks to my explosions, before looking behind me at the nerds. Goddamnit, Shinso was hella far. I caught him, running together .
"You have to become faster, hop on my back and don't make a fuss about it, dipshit!"
I scowled Sinsho, who looked kind of confused but nodded hesitantly. He got on my back, and I realized he wasn't very heavy, he needs to get tougher...I shrugged it off, and flew in the sky thanks to my quirk.

Icy hot did the same with Ears, and was sliding on the ice he produced, before he shouted at us.
"We'll do a better job if we separate in teams! The building is there, you two should attack meanwhile we make sure the hostages are okay and save them!"
I didn't need him to tell me what to do! I didn't need any orders coming from a double faced asshole! Whatever, we were going to attack. Sinsho gripped tightly to my back, his chest pressed against it firmly...I snapped out of my weird thoughts and got on the roof top of the building, it was protected by windows, I didn't see any hostage back there so it's time to make some damage...

I fought the terrorists pretty easily, and surprisingly Shinso did help with his quirk. I didn't need him, but the assignment we wrote yesterday made sense now. Teamwork got things done more easily, Canadian Flag and Ears got the hostages all safe and did the less damage possible. We were done in four minutes, which beats Deku's stupid score with  Flex tape, Invisible girl, and Pikachu. Ah!
However, Shinso wasn't so happy. It's not like I cared...but you know. He'd get eaten up with the rest of the class, plus, Aizawa finally requested me to help him. So, yeah.

We were walking to the training field after being authorized to do so, I grunted as I looked around us. We were by ourselves.
"Okay, assface, let's start this!"

"You shouldn't be so cocky."
"Are you really the one to say I'M cocky? Stop being a bitch or I won't teach you anything."
"What do you want to teach me anyway?"
I grabbed his shoulders, my fingers brushing his skin as I told him to wear a tank top. For a minute there, my fingertips lingered as if they were stuck against Shinso's flew but I suddenly pulled away.

"We need to toughen you up! You're way to frail. So, we're starting some physical training now. Then, we'll see about your quirk and how to pick a new fighting style for you."
Megamind didn't seem to listen as if me touching him was out of place! Chill dude, it's not like that...Ugh, piece of. I repeated, which was something I hated but he finally met my eyes with his own and nodded.

"Come on, we start with running, then we'll go ask...Kirishima for his training equipment. Tomorrow morning before sunrise, we'll go run again. This won't be easy, and you're seating next to me at the cafeteria."