Dun dun.

Shinso's POV:

It's been a week since we came back at school, it's been a week since I had a proper night of sleep, it's been a week since I talked to Bakugo.

We are all training extremely hard, and Aizawa is absolutely not sugarcoating me. At least I feel like I've progressed...Still, the other's skills are so advanced compared to mine. I don't have time to hang out with others because I want to push myself, so I keep training and training. This evening is all the same than yesterday, I come back to the living room with my whole body feeling sore. It was a routine now, I stop at the kitchen, make me coffee and walk to my dorm. I asked Kirishima's sports equipment so I don't stop working.

I supped my hot beverage on the way back to the dorm, holding the cup gently against my chest as my mind went off.
Midoriya stopped me from walking any further, who knows where he came from?

"Hey Shinso, how are you?
-I'm fine.
-Not feeling chatty?
-Not really, no.
-Hey, I've noticed you and Katchan grew distants." I stopped walking, looking at him confused. Why is he so obsessed with me and blondie? It's not because I want to disappear forever because we can't talk anymore, that I want to tell that to Midoriya that.
"It's none of your business, and it's weird you keep track on other people's relationships."

I turned around, and instead of heading to my dorm I knocked on Kirishima's after I was sure Midoriya left me alone.
Red hair popped up, and a confused Kirishima looked at me.

"Oh, hey Shinso! Do you need anything?
-Can we hang out?
-...Hum, yeah sure.
-I have something to show you."
I started walking to the stairs, Kirishima right behind me as livid as a corpse. He probably thinks I'm going to kill him, doesn't he? I wouldn't be surprised.
We arrived on the rooftop, the sun slowly fading away in the sky. It was really pretty, the trees were losing some of their brown orange leaves, twirling around before flying around. I sat down on the bench, facing Kirishima whose hair were flattened down. I should have rested my cup of coffee somewhere, now I'm holding it outside like an idiot...

"I messed everything up right here, right here on this roof. Because of jealousy, because of...unknown feelings, because of anger. I texted Bakugo on our way here, he's heading up right now. So, you can get your happy story, Eijirou.
-My happy story? Wait...What is happening?
-You're having a second chance to confess to Katuski, but properly. I'm trying to fix things, although it's a bit awkward. I'm sure he'll be so happy to be with you and—
-This is...nonsense, Hitoshi. I mean, the intention is really sweet. But Bakugo never wanted me in the first place. He didn't rejected me because I didn't make a proper confession, although it didn't help.
He likes you, not me. You two just never spent real quality time together. So, how about this becomes your happy story?"

Kirishima's words wrapped around inside my head as he disappeared, a second later my blurry eyes saw a stressed Katsuki look down on me, concerned as he kept asking if I was okay. I stood up, heart beating uncontrollably.

My body flinched a little, so I held onto Kat's with my free hand, although he was shorter than me. I couldn't hear much, yet, I felt at peace. Katsuki's here, with me, on the rooftop.

What to do?

——————————————————————

Author:

I got really sick so yes, I am late again ;) n this is a smoll chapter.
But anyways, the titles are slowly not making sense, not that they did before. Anyways. I'm really excited for the next stories, I'm promise they will be GOLDEN. MUAHAHA. This is/was a simple high school ua, yk. So not much drama. Yet, for the next book you will be served!