I was so embarrassed that I pulled minji by her wrist and rushed towards my office... before shouting a sorry...

After dealing with those shits I went to the hospital

After dealing with those shits I went to the hospital..it was like 6 in the morning

I entered the room and found appa in the bed with eomma sitting beside him....jiwoo in the couch and I looked around for hyunjin but he was nowhere to be found..I decided to call him to check on him..

In the call

Me: hello.. hyunjin...where are you?..
Hyunjin: hyung...I'm at our house..I have to attend a meeting about the summer launch with daylight
Me: oh.. OK then...take care..
Hyunjin: OK hyung..you too..byee..

Call ended..

I was too tired to even stand..I headed towards the couch next to jiwoo's and slept on the couch placing my head in her lap....

Time skip

In the morning..

I got up...checked on them once again..appa was doing good..he actually healed pretty quick than normal..I bought us some food...then waited for hyunjin..

Hyunjin came back and informed us whatever happened at daylight...hyungs and noonas were there too.. they came to check on appa...

Then we were talking about something..suddenly we heard some heavy footsteps as if they were running...I got alert..suddenly the door got slammed open..someone entered the room wearing the doctor uniform and had a coat hanged in her hands..I was about to take my gun...I looked at her carefully..that's when it clicked to me..she's doctor kiara..why is she hiding in our room..she opened the room from inside and peaked out...as soon as she opened we heard a person laughing so hard..doctor kiara moved inside the room away from the person who was standing before her..she looked a bit scared ..she was doctor kim minji...she had a white hand with something written on it messily with small middle fingers all around the quote in her hand...she entered the room..
she suddenly stopped laughing and smirked at her...Kiara moved away from her...

Minji: my baby...look at her being all scared of me...come near me sweetheart...I swear I won't do anything...come here...

Kiara: yaar...look the t-shirt looks more cool than before...and I promise I'll buy you the designer clothes that you were simping over the whole week...please have some mercy on me...

Kiara said with her hands clasped together...which looked damn cute

Minji: mmm...the offer is too tempting to reject...but you still owe me a meal though...and don't you dare think that I'll forget about this thing...