Chapter 22:The Sea

Start from the beginning

Annie:"No. I don't think I've ever had a choice in my life."

Y/n:"Well you chose to marry me didn't you??"

Annie:"I guess I did But I believe that fate chose for me."

Y/n:"Hmmm I don't know what I believe. I believe I must do something to save the world but..." you body started to shake a bit from your thoughts. Annie looked up to you and placed her hand on your cheek.

Annie:"What must you do to save the world??" You didn't want to tell Annie. Well not yet anyway. You knew that it would take time for her to come around to your plan.

Y/n:"It's nothing Annie. Just I want to let you know that I want you there with me no matter what."

Annie:"I'll always be there for you y/n." You smiled at Annie but your moment was broken up by the arrival of Zeke. Reiner walked up to Zeke and asked about the orders they would be given.

Reiner:"What's orders from command."

Zeke:"We'll all be sent back to the survey ship. From there we'll discuss what happens afterwards." Zeke said this in his normal bored voice that had a slight manipulative tone to it. Zeke looked over and saw Ymir who Reiner had tied up. "Who's that??"

Reiner:"We were able to relocate the jaw. Luckily she went along with no issues but we were unable to capture the founder." Zeke looked at Ymir then back and Reiner.

Zeke:"Well that's good enough for now." Pieck exited the nape of her titan and looked at everyone in the group.

Pieck:" Well we should get going soon. Don't want to leave commander magath waiting too long for his warriors."

Annie:"And how about y/n??"

Pieck:"He has been cleared to come on. They just need to check your blood if that's alright with you."

Y/n:"Sure I don't mind much." Bertholdt and Reiner placed the box of supplies you had been give on the back Piecks titan. You all climbed in and begun making your way back to the survey ship. "How does it feel??"

Annie:"How does what feel??"

Y/n:"You know going back to the sea, seeing people you haven't in years." Annie moved up close to you and placed her head into the side of your chest.

Annie:"I don't care really. Unless my farther can be there I couldn't care less." You chuckled at Annie's answer and looked down to her.

Y/n:"Why is it that I'm not that surprised??"

Annie:"I don't know you just now me to well don't you."

Y/n:"Haha that I do." Annie laid there on you for a couple minutes before speaking up.

Annie:"I'm sorry y/n." You looked at her with a confused face.

Y/n:"Why you sorry for??"

Annie:"For pulling you into this mess. For making you go back to Marley. I know you wanted to do it without me asking but I'm still sorry."

Y/n:"It's not your fault Annie."

Annie:"But it is isn't it. I forced you into saving me in sohess."

Y/n:"Annie you didn't force me into anything. It was always my choice to help you."

Annie:"your a hard person to understand y/n but I love that about you. It makes you unique." Annie didn't say anything after that and laid down on your lap. You started to stroke her hair and as she fell asleep you started a conversation with Pieck.

Y/n:"So how long away is the location we headed??"

Pieck:"It should take all day to get there. So tell me something y/n. How did you and the others meet exactly??"