Then Ron closed the door and they went to find an inn, as Cale wanted, they would spend some time in the Capital before heading to the Palace.

.

.

.

Cale was walking around the shopping area of ​​the Capital, it was already morning and the sun was already up, but since it was winter the weather was still cold so Cale still had to wear a complete set of cold clothes.

Cale then stopped and entered an average-looking inn, the first floor of the inn containing quite a good bar and restaurant.

"Hello."

Cale greeted the waiter who was at the counter.

"Hello Young Master, looks like you are new here can I take your order?"

The waiter handed Cale the menu even patiently saying what drinks he shouldn't order.

Finally Cale ordered some cookies and a warm drink made of chocolate.

Cale sat at one of the tables by the window with a good view of the streets of the Capital.

"This is your order, young master."

After a while the waiter came and took his order.

"Thank You."

Cale gave his best smile that rivaled all the sweet food and drinks in front of him, even the other waiters and diners were blown away by it.

'Angel is coming here!'

That's what all those people thought.

Seeing that everyone seemed to have gone too far due to her cuteness, Cale took that opportunity and spoke to the maid who was still nearby.

"Please bring me another order."

Cale thrust a piece of paper carefully to the maid.

"I will wait."

The maid who seemed to have just survived the deadly attack finally started processing and took the paper and carried it to a room behind the counter.

Cale waited while enjoying the sight of people passing by on the streets of the Capital and enjoying the sweet food in front of him, everyone was still busy working despite the winter.

Not long after the waiter returned and brought a bag of groceries, for a child who had just ordered a lot of sweets other diners would think he would order some to take home.

Cale got down from his seat and approached the counter then handed a tightly sealed pouch to the counter guard.

"Thank you."

Cale waved and walked to the exit, even some of the visitors smiled back and waved at him.

"Huh... kids these days."

But not with some waiters and counter guards.

.

.

.

Cale walked the streets of the Capital from one shop to another that caught his eye, not needing to be afraid of getting lost because he had already memorized all the streets he had walked.

As for the groceries, so far Cale had only bought some food that went straight into his stomach and the other items easily fit into his storage necklace.

Cale stopped looking at the peddler selling candy apples, the peddler happily sold them to the children including Cale.

Of course Cale ignored the gazes of the passersby seeing that there was a very cute kid with chubby cheeks walking alone in the middle of the city.