Even if there were a few maids who heard, they would definitely ignore it.

Cale started to climb up the table and-

Still too high.

'Too tall or am I too short?'

Cale was starting to question his height, maybe because he was just lazing around all day?

So Cale tried another way, he started throwing books at the little box, hoping it would fall.

Those were the books his father gave him, but whatever.

Finally after a few throws, the box fell.

Tuk tuk.

The box slightly rolled on the ground as it fell due to its small size, Cale picked it up and it fit snugly in his grip.

cluck

Cale opened the box with a barely audible sound.

Inside is a key.

"What is this key?"

Cale took the key and looked at it for a while, the next moment he saw a small note inside the box.

"Dear Cale, all of this is yours.
Look at the edge of the bookshelf and use the key."

It was his mother's writing, Cale searched according to the instructions and there was a keyhole on the edge of the tall bookshelf, it was disguised due to the white paint and small size.

Cale inserted the key, and it opened with a small click.

Drrrk.

Cale watched as the bookshelf opened slightly, wide enough for one person to pass through.

Cale went inside and took the key with him and closed it, as he closed the shelf the magic lights came on, giving a clear view of a room.

.

.

.

Flip

Flip

Flip

Page after sheet of paper unfolded as a teenager's hand turned each page.

The sound of ink colliding and scraping paper resounded in the silent room.

It was night, the teenager with blonde hair and blue eyes was only lit by a stack of paper and a candle lit on the table.

Alberu Crossman.

The first prince of the Roan Kingdom.

He was currently examining the files he had managed to obtain with the help of the dark elves.

The fifteen-year-old meticulously went over every detail, marked the important things, and crossed out what he thought were bullshit from all this information.

"Hah..."

Alberu sighed in his chair, staring deep into the almost completely dark ceiling of the room.

The light curtains on his bedroom window fluttered in the wind, barely hiding the chill of the early winter.

This morning, the King dropped information like a bomb on him.

Alberu will have a fiancé.

Of course, it won't be an official event.

After all, who would spend the money to hold the Prince's engagement ceremony like him.