Nie Mingjue takes the initiative to reply to his wife and said,"my lady, he is not Wei Wuxian, he is a person who looks like him. He is a common person not a cultivator".

This confuse Jiang Xuan Lu who is still hugging the man who is looking exact replica of her Wei gege and looks at her husband and ask,"what did Sect Leader Nie mean? He is not my Wei gege?"

Lan Wangji," sister-in-law, it is inappropriate to you to hug another man. Please let him go! "

Jiang Xuan Lu let go of Wei Wuxian but is still waiting for a reply. Wen Qing looks at everyone and said,"please settle down, I will explain everything!"

Everyone settle down except Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian who are standing in between a semi circle made by the person.

Wen Qing, "firstly, I am really sorry for making you come here without telling a reason but I wanted you to know a truth. But before knowing the truth, I want you all to understand the reasons carefully before making a rush decision". and give a look to Wei Ying and also take a seat.

Wei Wuxian sighs and close his eyes for a second or two before he opens them to look at the people in front of him looking at him for an explanation, why are they here.

He starts," I don't know, how you all will take this and if I could I would have never told you. But since I have to know ... I am telling you... I... I am Wei Wuxian!"

" What?" all 4 sect leaders and 3 sect madams ask at the same time.

Jiang Cheng," Wen Qing, are you kidding with us? "

Wen Qing," I am not kidding with you all! "

Nie Mingjue," then what is the meaning of this, why a commoner is suddenly saying that he is a cultivator, not any cultivator but the one of the greatest cultivator of his generation, Wei Wuxian? "

Nie Huaisang," Da-ge, listen to Wei-xiong first, you will understand everything!"

Nie Mingjue," you knew?"

Nie Huaisang nodded and said," I knew from the day, he came back to Lotus Pier."

Jin Zixuan," then why didn't you tell anyone about this?"

Nie Huaisang," Jin-xiong, I didn't knew back then why Wei-xiong didn't tell anyone about his identity so I thought when the time came he will tell himself so I didn't tell anyone".

Jiang Yanli looks at Wei Wuxian, crying and ask," are you really my a'xian?"

Wei Wuxian ,"yes shijie, I am your a'xian" and smiles towards her.

Luo Qingyang,"if you are Wei Wuxian, then why you lie?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Wen Qing and Wen Ning, and both Wen siblings understand that he will go with his story he told Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang and both nodded their heads.

Wei Wuxian,"when I was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao, I had already lost my Golden core".

It was a another shock to all 7 people who knew nothing. Jin Zixuan,"how?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly and replies,"wen Zhuliu".

That single is enough to make everyone understand what Wei Wuxian is trying to say. Wei Wuxian,"anyways, so even if I came out of Burial Mounds I was already become a mediocre and at that time the war was going on. I knew that I will not be any help but will become a burden to friends and family. So, I leave the cultivation world and started living a life as a common person. "

Jiang Cheng stand up and March towards Wei Wuxian and shocks angrily," who told you that you will become a burden to us, you are my and a'jie's brother and you will never be a burden to us, a cultivator or not! You understand?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly before he replies," Jiang Cheng, I know you and shijie loves me a lot, but I couldn't face myself if I have depend on someone so that's what I thought was best ".

Before Jiang Cheng could say anymore Wen Qing says," Jiang Cheng come back let him complete then you can scream at him as much as you want, no one will stop you.

Although Jiang Cheng didn't want to but he still want to know more about his shixiong new life so he went back and take his seat.

Wei Wuxian continues,"I waited here and there till I get the news that the wall is finishes and you guys win the war. I also heard how you all decide to make Lan Zhan, new Chief Cultivator. That's the point I decide that now I can leave the cultivation world and start my journey to find a place which is far away from the cultivation world and the person also don't have much information about the cultivation world. It took me quiet few days until I found a village which the place I was searching for and I decide to live there."