55

Like by parkseonghwa, jungwooyoung, and 430 others

kangyeosang FINALLY MET JIA

view all 67 comments

parkseonghwa I can't tell the difference. Which one's Yeosang? Which one's Jia?

kangyeosang @parkseonghwa oh come on. I already told you I'm a doberman ☹️

parkseonghwa okay okay. I miss you btw :( but I'll get to you sooner than you think ❤️

Yeosang immediately closes the app and texts Seonghwa.

Yeosang:
What do you mean you'll
get here soon? Weren't you
staying there for three weeks?

Seonghwa:
I had a little argument
with my parents, so I'll
be there soon, okay?
I'm still at my parents house
but I'll most likely get there
tomorrow morning

Yeosang:
Really????
YOU HAVE NO IDEA
HOW HAPPY THAT
MAKES ME.
I missed you 😔

Seonghwa:
I'll be there soon. I'm on my way to
the airport. Love you ❤️

Yeosang:
Love you ❤️

~Next Day~

"Wait, really? Seonghwa's coming back already?" Wooyoung asks Yeosang and he nods repeatedly.

"You see... you were just crying for nothing, Yeo. He left you for three days." San chuckles.

"Okay, maybe I was being a little too dramatic, but I couldn't help it. Let's invite all the other guys so we can welcome him.

Once all the guys are at Yeosang's house, Yeosang texts Seonghwa, telling him to come to his house.

Seonghwa:
Okay! I just got home.
I'll get to your house in
a few minutes

Yeosang:
Okay!

"He's on his way." Yeosang tells them and picks Jia up since Wooyoung and San had brought her.

"So you're trying to tell me that you got on your knees to ask Hongjoong to be your boyfriend?" Yunho asks Jongho as he can't believe his ears.

"So Hongjoong thought you were proposing and he actually accepted?" San raises an eyebrow. "Wow, Yunho and Mingi, it seems like you two have some competition. Hongjoong and Jongho might just get married before you two."

"Really? But I don't think they'll get married that soon." Yunho reaches for the wedding invitations he had brought. "You are all invited to the wedding, which will be next month." He hands the invitations to all of them.

"Already?" San asks him and Yunho nods.

"I'll have to wait for Seonghwa to get here. I want him to be my best man." Mingi tells them.

"What? Why can't I be your best man?" Wooyoung frowns.

"Sorry." Mingi smiles nervously. "It's just that Seonghwa is the one who got me and Yunho to confess to each other. So he's a big part of our relationship."

"I'm sure he'd love to be your best man." Yeosang tells him. "He seemed really happy when he found out you two were engaged."

"But isn't he taking a little too long?" Hongjoong asks after a while.

"You know how long it takes for Seonghwa to do his hair." Wooyoung tells him, then looks over at San and takes his hand.

"Sannie, come here." He leads him into the kitchen, away from the others.

"Is something wrong?" San asks him. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, everything's okay." He nods. "I just wanted to be alone with you for a while. We haven't really had any alone time these days."

"Yeah, you're right." San nods, realizing he's right. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Wooyoung feels his face heat up as San leans in to give me a kiss.

As they kiss, they're interrupted when they hear Jia barking at them. They pull away and San picks her up. "Jia, couldn't you give us some privacy?" He frowns.

"Yeah, weren't you with Yeosang? It seems like you like him so much."

"You guys!" Jongho comes rushing into the kitchen. "Something happened."

Wooyoung and San exchange confused looks as Wooyoung rushes out of the kitchen and sees Yeosang crying.

"Wh-what happened?" Wooyoung asks him.

Be My Lover | woosan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara