09

"Hey Woo, come here." Yeosang takes his arm and pulls him to the side so San can't hear.

"What is it?" Wooyoung asks, confused. "You told me to come here since no one else could come with you, but Seonghwa and your friend are right here."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." He pouts. "I kind of lied."

"What do you mean?"

"It seems like you're sad and lonely these days... And what's the best solution for that? Get a boyfriend."

"Wait, what?" Wooyoung's eyes widen. "N-no I don't want one right now."

"Oh come on. You could at least get to know San. He's a really good guy and he's interested in you. It wouldn't hurt to at least give him a chance, would it? I mean you're single and so is he."

"No I can't." Wooyoung shakes his head.

"Aww, why not?"

Wooyoung just stays quiet. He obviously can't tell him that it's because he already has a boyfriend. Jeonghoon would be really mad at him if he found out he said anything.

"Come on... what do you say?" Yeosang pouts.

"Okay fine." Wooyoung gives in. It's not like this is considered a date anyway. This wouldn't be cheating. At least if he gets to know San, they can just be friends and Yeosang will stop insisting.

"Yay!" Yeosang smiles. "Okay, have fun!" He rushes back to Seonghwa and San, who were talking, then takes Seonghwa's hand. "Wooyoung and San are having a date. Let's leave them alone." He pulls Seonghwa away from them, not noticing he's now blushing.

Wooyoung and San just stand there for a while, not really knowing what to say. "Have you eaten?" San asks him and Wooyoung shakes his head.

"Then come on, let's go." He starts walking out of the mall.

"Where are we going?" Wooyoung follows him out.

"To a café that's nearby. They have the best coffee and bread ever. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, of course." Wooyoung nods.

After they get to the café and order their breakfast, San stands up to get the plates, then comes back and gently places Wooyoung's coffee and plate in front of him. Wooyoung feels sad when he remembers what Jeonghoon did this morning.

He had woken up really early to make him some breakfast and Jeonghoon told him it tasted horrible and even spit the food out.

Wooyoung really likes to cook but it seems like cooking isn't meant for him.

"Are you okay?" San asks Wooyoung. "Are you usually this quiet?"

"Not really." Wooyoung shakes his head. "I've just been having a bad day, I guess."

"Really? But it's only 10 in the morning."

"Yeah, I know. But problems don't really have a time. They just come at whatever time they want."

"Yeah, you're right." San nods and notices Wooyoung hasn't eaten anything yet. "Like I said, the bread here is amazing. Try it."

Wooyoung takes a bite and immediately nods. "Yeah, you're right. I should come here more often."

"Really? I'll keep that in mind for the next time we meet."

"Huh?" Wooyoung immediately looks up at him.

"Honestly... I had already asked Yeosang about you yesterday when he posted a picture with you. I asked him for your number, but I didn't think he'd make us meet this fast. When I saw you in the picture, you immediately caught my attention. I admit that it was because of your looks, but now that I'm seeing you right in front of me, I can tell that you're not only good looking, but you also seems to have a good personality."

"Good looking?" Wooyoung asks him, not believing him. What does he mean? Jeonghoon keeps telling him he's ugly, so why does San, someone he just met, feel the need to lie to him? "No I'm not."

"Yes you are." San nods. "You look even cuter in person." He tells him. "And I've heard that you don't usually go out much since your parents are strict, so in case I'm not able to see you again anytime soon, there's no point in beating around the bush. Could we exchange numbers and get to know each other? Because I'd really like to get to know you."